Murray’s Performance

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great thing is we have video now. So we add context to your complaint. Don't give me opinion what actually happens at the end here?

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

That looks more like the receiving line at a funeral. If you are this invested in K M and get hyped over any criticism you might want to go on suicide watch alert. It's a fricking discussion forum. Stay away from the gameday thread. It's a minefield over there.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
That looks more like the receiving line at a funeral. If you are this invested in K M and get hyped over any criticism you might want to go on suicide watch alert. It's a fricking discussion forum. Stay away from the gameday thread. It's a minefield over there.
No you said an incorrect thing and were properly corrected. Your further context is even worse. If you can't handle being called out and have nothing to back it up after the receipts are dropped thats on you.

He deserves criticism for his play on the field. Not because his team isn't overly joyed about being blownout.

Southpaw

Supporting Member
Reaction score
No you said an incorrect thing and were properly corrected. Your further context is even worse. If you can't handle being called out and have nothing to back it up after the receipts are dropped thats on you.

He deserves criticism for his play on the field. Not because his team isn't overly joyed about being blownout.
Holy sweet geezus. Check your blood pressure.

Southpaw

Supporting Member
Reaction score
People dunk on players all the time for celebrating too much when they make a play during garbage time. Now it's somehow a negative that Murray didn't go crazy when he scored a TD at the end of the game? No, he was pissed that they got blown out. That's a good thing.

Not what I said at all. Might want to reread my post ( done with humor) and the O P. Do you have any idea what an "attaboy" is?

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Whoa man, take a breather.
Hey dude dont tell me what to do on this forum, you have absolutely no pull over me on and off this forum, so correcrt the bs or ****. Thanks. Now say something back or cry to the mods.

Southpaw

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey dude dont tell me what to do on this forum, you have absolutely no pull over me on and off this forum, so correcrt the bs or ****. Thanks. Now say something back or cry to the mods.
An internet tough guy displaying his hind quarters. :doi:

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
I like Murray and his potential, he's shown some really good play. Although he played like garbage today and honestly , rookie or not, I would expect play like that in game 3 not game 11. There's a long way to go with this team

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Not the first or the last time you're overreacting. I don't need to complain to the mods, I can just watch you implode. That's fine though.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought he played like crap but I also think today shows again just how reliant this offense is on Murray, and KK being able to scheme things open. We didn't run the usual "gimmick" stuff the jet sweeps, the screens etc they just weren't there I assume the Rams did something to take those away. It seemed like Kyler never got comfortable, and KK kept waiting for Kyler to be Kyler and do some magic to generate some drives. I thought they were both terrible today.

I also gotta ask, who was teh genius who decided to activate Edmonds so he could be the up back on KO returns and blocking on punts? He already gave up a blocked punt this year we know that's not his strength. The guy coming off a hamstring injury if you weren't going to use him, don't activate him

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I thought he played like crap but I also think today shows again just how reliant this offense is on Murray, and KK being able to scheme things open. We didn't run the usual "gimmick" stuff the jet sweeps, the screens etc they just weren't there I assume the Rams did something to take those away. It seemed like Kyler never got comfortable, and KK kept waiting for Kyler to be Kyler and do some magic to generate some drives. I thought they were both terrible today.

I also gotta ask, who was teh genius who decided to activate Edmonds so he could be the up back on KO returns and blocking on punts? He already gave up a blocked punt this year we know that's not his strength. The guy coming off a hamstring injury if you weren't going to use him, don't activate him

Said it in the game thread. We are awful when he struggles.

The scary part is before today he was having the most efficient rookie year by a rookie QB (1st round) in 7 years and won just 3 games. Guys like Luck, RG3 were in the playoffs.

We have no fallback plan if Kyler is off. The run blocking was abysmal as well. Schematically we need to build a foundation for next year. What are we? I think with Kyler and the RBs we could be a power run/play action team. However, thats not really Kliff's style and Keim certainly hasn't shown the ability to build up the trenches.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Not the first or the last time you're overreacting. I don't need to complain to the mods, I can just watch you implode. That's fine though.
And not the first time you want to quote me because I continually call you out on your bs. If you dont like me "overreacting" then boohoo what you going to do??

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
And not the first time you want to quote me because I continually call you out on your bs. If you dont like me "overreacting" then boohoo what you going to do??
Like I said bro, nothing, just watch you implode. You're mad when I say the team is bad, you're mad when the team is bad. Keep screaming about it. Eight losses into the year I don't need to say "I told you so," and I sure as hell wish it was you telling it back to me.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score

Not to pick on you Russ but generally if a QB plays like crap the offense sputters.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not to pick on you Russ but generally if a QB plays like crap the offense sputters.

My point is this offense can't do anything without Kyler making it happen, or the plays being schemed wide open by the coach. the Rams seemed to know what Kliff wanted to do and took it away, and Kyler just wasn't comfortable, but we couldn't do anything else either. We couldn't run, we couldn't pass block, we couldn't do anything that wasn't done by Kyler, or by the play calls.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
My point is this offense can't do anything without Kyler making it happen, or the plays being schemed wide open by the coach. the Rams seemed to know what Kliff wanted to do and took it away, and Kyler just wasn't comfortable, but we couldn't do anything else either. We couldn't run, we couldn't pass block, we couldn't do anything that wasn't done by Kyler, or by the play calls.

Seems like the Rams defensive line was winning up front all game.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Just say he sucked and move on.

I watch damn near ALL the games. There are plenty of frustrated QBs.

He was awful today. Leave it at that.
Yeah I kinda agree. This is a long tough season. Not a lot of bright spots. Today this team just sucked in every aspect. I’m not going to beat up on kyler being frustrated. In my opinion this is the first game where I was seeing him repeatedly slammed into the ground. I think he was hit harder today than in any previous game.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Yeah I kinda agree. This is a long tough season. Not a lot of bright spots. Today this team just sucked in every aspect. I’m not going to beat up on kyler being frustrated. In my opinion this is the first game where I was seeing him repeatedly slammed into the ground. I think he was hit harder today than in any previous game.
Most likely harder then he's EVER been hit his whole career in football

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson