Cardinals Cuts

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
agreed. and if he is one of the best players on this team, we are in for even more trouble than I previously believed!
Thats crazy....we know the secondary needs to function as a unit to be successful while PP is out. So if hes playing good and one of our best on D we are in trouble? More than you previously believed? Gotta love that negativity before we thrash the lions. And for the record DJ when focused is a damn good player and im happy to still have him.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some of you really think a team would sign a cut Cardinal to get the playbook. I’d be surprised to find any team on this year’s schedule thinks they need an edge to beat AZ.
Good one Harry.

I don't think other teams have any fear, anxiety, concerns, etc, at all of playing us.

letbob

Reaction score
Some of you really think a team would sign a cut Cardinal to get the playbook. I’d be surprised to find any team on this year’s schedule thinks they need an edge to beat AZ.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Is this a fans forum for the Cards? Cause im starting to feel like im on a opposing teams forum. The negativity and absolute dumping on this team is kinda sad. I for one am excited for the season and think we will have a good year.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thats crazy....we know the secondary needs to function as a unit to be successful while PP is out. So if hes playing good and one of our best on D we are in trouble?

Nowhere did I say the above, nor intimate it. If for some reason he's able to play better than he ever has before and helps the secondary, great! But that's just not who the guy is or has ever been. Bottom line, he's a journeyman safety, so yes, if a journeyman safety plays like a journeyman safety and that kind of level of talent/play ends up putting him amongst the best five players on the entire team, you bet your ass this season is going to be worse than I feared.

More than you previously believed? Gotta love that negativity before we thrash the lions.

it's not negative to say if a journeyman safety is one of our top 5 players we're in trouble. that's called realism, dude.

And for the record DJ when focused is a damn good player and im happy to still have him.

dreaming's free!

stoked for the season regardless, but the overrating of our run of the mill players continually makes me chuckle, as do the people who decide to attack other fans for not daring to be realistic about our chances.

Lagerfilled

Professional Tailgater
Reaction score
stoked for the season regardless, but the overrating of our run of the mill players continually makes me chuckle, as do the people who decide to attack other fans for not daring to be realistic about our chances.

Feeble argument IMO! The Patriots have 52 run of the mill players plus #12, yet they’ve won 6 SB rings. The facts are Swearinger is an above average starting safety and his grades / career stats since his first AZ stop prove that out. We need more players like DJ; not less.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Nowhere did I say the above, nor intimate it. If for some reason he's able to play better than he ever has before and helps the secondary, great! But that's just not who the guy is or has ever been. Bottom line, he's a journeyman safety, so yes, if a journeyman safety plays like a journeyman safety and that kind of level of talent/play ends up putting him amongst the best five players on the entire team, you bet your ass this season is going to be worse than I feared.

it's not negative to say if a journeyman safety is one of our top 5 players we're in trouble. that's called realism, dude.

dreaming's free!

Journey man safety?

If you think this than you haven't followed Swearinger. He was really good here and in Washington.

Lagerfilled

Professional Tailgater
Reaction score
Let’s play a game!!! Rank the key starters on both sides of the ball for the Cardinals one through five. I’ll go first!

Offense:
1 - David Johnson
2 - Fitz
3 - K1
4 - Kirk
5 - Marcus Gilbert or Hump

Defense:
1 - P2
2 - Jones
3 - Suggs
4 - Hicks
5 - Swearinger or Peters

Who do you got???

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

dreaming's free!

Nobody attacked you. Go Cards

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Let’s play a game!!! Rank the key starters on both sides of the ball for the Cardinals one through five. I’ll go first!

Offense:
1 - David Johnson
2 - Fitz
3 - K1
4 - Kirk
5 - Marcus Gilbert or Hump

Defense:
1 - P2
2 - Jones
3 - Suggs
4 - Hicks
5 - Swearinger or Peters

Who do you got???
1) Murray
2) Kirk
3) Gilbert
4) DJ
5) K Johnson

I didn’t even rank Fitz because he’s going to be as solid as the last 4-5 years in this offense

1) Sackman Jones
2) Hicks
3) Budda
4) Zach Allen
5) PP

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
1) Murray
2) Kirk
3) Gilbert
4) DJ
5) K Johnson

I didn’t even rank Fitz because he’s going to be as solid as the last 4-5 years in this offense

1) Sackman Jones
2) Hicks
3) Budda
4) Zach Allen
5) PP

I like the names u listed
Its more about foreseeing cause some of them haven't played a regular season game yet

I think Fitz this season won't play the same snaps as before
50% is perfect to use him in the best way possible

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think keesean will be the first and main target at the end of the season

Kirk has some limitations and I see him as a third receiver

Fitz the fourth

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Curious find me another GM that picked a David Johnson Tyrann and John Brown.

And Mason Cole who almost won the starting C spot and Zach Allen who’s looked great so far in pre season.

No one bats .1000 and like usual you guys talk just to talk
Keim has either cut or traded away three of his six first-round picks (excludes Kyler). None have gotten a second contract with the team.

Keim is hitting under the Mendoza line in the first round.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Swearinger was PFFs top rated Strong Safety @cheesebeef.

Calling him a journeyman is an awful, ignorant take.

5 teams, 5 years = journeyman in every definition of the word.

but hey, lob insults all you want. that seems to be your game with anyone who dares disagrees with you.

Look... I hope I'm wrong about him for the Cardinals sake, but I really hope I'm wrong about him, because if I'm right, I fear you'll completely disappear like you did the week after Murray's atrocious pre-season performance where you were too much of a coward to face everyone who you'd been destroying all off-season for daring to think he's not already headed to the HOF.

I mean, Krang... if you're going to continue to dish out insults at people, at least promise me you'll be man enough this season not to disappear if all of chest-puffing takes don't come to pass.

Just dumbfounded hardcore fans with 1000+ posts are totally killing us. Last year we said thank god for DJ to be back now hes a journeyman whos playing good means we suck.

literally no one is saying this. seriously... you think he's a good player. I think he's a journeyman. in no way shape or form did I say him playing well means we suck, but keep projecting stupid arguments into the discussion because you

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Darksiders just like to be negative.

and internet bullies like you just like to lob insults.

kudos.

but do me a favor, please don't be the stereotypical bully if the realists end up being right. it's a bad look when someone can repeatedly dish out insults but can't take it when they're proven wrong.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson