TNF: Niners v Rams

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Say what you will about the two teams, but the game is pretty entertaining...maybe the most entertaining of the season, so far...at least the most entertaining TNF game in a long, long time.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Some memes I've been crafting & sending to my Niners friends in game:

You must be registered for see images attach

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Oh, the Rams uniforms. Love the throwback helmets(like the white one's they wear) but hate the mustard yellow uniforms.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
What concerns me is both these teams look pretty good and our team on the other hand has not exactly looked like a well oiled machine. This team could easily be 1-6 going into the bye week.

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
What concerns me is both these teams look pretty good and our team on the other hand has not exactly looked like a well oiled machine. This team could easily be 1-6 going into the bye week.

Errr, 49ers defense does not look too good in the secondary. The Rams are doing well, but the soft zone or whatever the 49ers are doing is terrible.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not hard to do considering who they've played. But then again we run up a lofty 13 points against the defense they scored 46 on.

averaging 33 ppg over any 3 game stretch in the NFL is impressive no matter who you're playing... especially in comparison to how ATROCIOUS the Rams O has been for years.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score

Prisoner of the moment.

New coaches doing well w/ mediocre talent. Once there's more tape, teams will catch up. Rams are a 6-7 win team and the 9ers 4-5 wins.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Prisoner of the moment.

New coaches doing well w/ mediocre talent. Once there's more tape, teams will catch up. Rams are a 6-7 win team and the 9ers 4-5 wins.

Hopefully none of those wins come at the Cards expense.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson