OT: New Falcons stadium $2 hot dogs Free refills

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Hold on now this has got out of hand. ;) I have season tickets and sold the Packers game for the cash. I did. :p That means I'm the worst fan of all.
smiliefan.gif
I do however like the new top I put on my Vett with the money I made.

iwin.gif

So you're a bad fan and compensating for something? Got it.

:p:p:p:p

(I kid, I kid)

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Hold on now this has got out of hand. ;) I have season tickets and sold the Packers game for the cash. I did. :p That means I'm the worst fan of all.
smiliefan.gif

iwin.gif

Dude you probably dont even drive that Vette! You're just one of those people who doesn't drive their own car you just post online about how much the top costs! :mulli: If you dont drive your own car you have no right to comment about a thread about hot dogs so just go away!!! :p

Dude

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Dude you probably dont even drive that Vette! You're just one of those people who doesn't drive their own car you just post online about how much the top costs! :mulli: If you dont drive your own car you have no right to comment about a thread about hot dogs so just go away!!! :p

:thumbup:

I should go away. You guys have me going to and watching Dback games. How could you do that to a person? :bang:

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I stand by my statement of those that have season tickets ARE bigger fans than those that aren't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool story.

Glad to hear that your fandom (by your standards) is considerably greater than mine, and that helps you sleep at night.

Next time I purchase a Cards hat, jersey, or other paraphernalia, I'll be sure to ask myself, "would this make my life just as good as ARZCardinals?" Moving forward, I'm not sure I can live my life with that sort of doubt.

TJ

Reaction score
smiliefan.gif

iwin.gif

Blasphemy! You should be quartered at midfield for such atrocity.

BAD. FAN.

:mulli:

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
A Math Question

Two people are Cardinals season ticket holders. Fan A leaves his Scottsdale home at 9 am on gameday, driving an average of 45 mph. Fan B leaves his Southern California home twelve hours prior to that, traveling at an average speed of 70 mph. Fan A makes time to tailgate 4 hours. Fan B makes it to the stadium just as the game is starting. Fan A has ROH seats. Fan B has front-row seats.

Who is the bigger fan? Show your work.

Last edited:
Reaction score

4/5

Reaction score
Two people are Cardinals season ticket holders. Fan A leaves his Scottsdale home at 9 am on gameday, driving an average of 45 mph. Fan B leaves his Southern California home twelve hours prior to that, traveling at an average speed of 70 mph. Fan A makes time to tailgate 4 hours. Fan B makes it to the stadium just as the game is starting. Fan A has ROH seats. Fan B has front-row seats.

Who is the bigger fan? Show your work.

5/5

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Carson is pretty excited about the Atlanta Hot Dog prices...

Reign Blood

Tattooed Hundredaire
Reaction score
I'm a big Cards fan and I've never been to Az. But however it was really nice wearing Cardinal red at St Louis vs the Rams. Now of course it DTV for all the games.

And I drive a 2016 Chevy Sonic so there.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I mooch at tailgate, am I a bad fan?

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I LIVE in CA and I've made it to every home game the past 16 years. This year my son age 10 has season tickets with us. I manage my money so we can afford to go to the games.

My point is...if you don't go to the games...why are you posting opinions about the costs? You aren't ever going to incur the costs...but again you'll bitch and complain that you have the same rights.

I see that a bunch on this site people who don't go to the games complaining about the costs one way or another....if you have no scratch in the game shut the hell up. Any fool can sit at home and watch the game for free.

I stand by my statement of those that have season tickets ARE bigger fans than those that aren't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY? Because we EARN our money AND we allocate it so we can attend...WE make it a priority...those of you who don't go to the games ...you don't. If you live in AZ there is no reason you can't make it to 2 games a year...buy the nose bleed seats and BE THERE....but you won't.

Wish this site and the cards site would have a link to our accounts so we could see who's a card carrying member and who's not.

too many of you are like the people who talk about politics a ton, but on voting day YOU DON'T SHOW UP AND VOTE....but you like to complain about this person or that.

Boy you are a jerk. Did it ever occur to you that people may have lives and aside from the economic aspect of the situation can't go to games because of other reasons? Maybe people work on Sundays or maybe they have familial obligations or whatever. You don't have to go to the games live to be considered a real fan. I've been rooting for this team since 1975 and I'll put my fandom up against anyone's any day. If I could swing being a Cardinal season ticket holder I would but frankly the thousands of dollars in airfare is just too much for a family with 1 income. So you go from Cali to the games. Well bully for you. That's you and I hate to break it to you but the entire world doesn't have to conform to you.

Oh, I am a season ticket holder, just not the Cards. I have to take what I can get.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
If you cheer for my team and you wear our colors on game day ... I will consider you my brother or sister. Mooch all you want.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Boy you are a jerk. Did it ever occur to you that people may have lives and aside from the economic aspect of the situation can't go to games because of other reasons? Maybe people work on Sundays or maybe they have familial obligations or whatever. You don't have to go to the games live to be considered a real fan. I've been rooting for this team since 1975 and I'll put my fandom up against anyone's any day. If I could swing being a Cardinal season ticket holder I would but frankly the thousands of dollars in airfare is just too much for a family with 1 income. So you go from Cali to the games. Well bully for you. That's you and I hate to break it to you but the entire world doesn't have to conform to you.

Oh, I am a season ticket holder, just not the Cards. I have to take what I can get.

If you were a real fan you would make your job pay you more, like magic,,, or just quit paying your taxes or buying your wife and kids food, if they gotta starve so Daddy can be a real fan, so be it! That takes care of your other family problem, 2 birds with one stone. Cuz real fans "make it happen." Easy solutions.

You could drive from NJ every Sunday. You leave Thursday night, you got college games on the radio all day Saturday, catch the game, home by Tuesday, work Wednesday... Fan up bro, fan up. :p

I love the "manage your money better" argument. Like it's just that simple for someone to "manage" a couple thousand extra dollars into their yearly income so they can be a "real fan."

"Daddy? Why cant I take ballet class anymore? And why didn't Jimmy ever get his braces off? And how come you keep sending Mommy out late at night and yelling at her to "stop crying and go make dat season ticket money?"

"Honey, I've told you a million times. Because we're REAL FANS!"

Last edited:

Reign Blood

Tattooed Hundredaire
Reaction score
Well I guess I'm not as good a fan so I'm going to drive my Chevy Sonic to the grocery store and get some Brussel sprouts. I'm making fried chicken breast then when they're done I save the juices left over and slow cook the sprouts into a goodness that is really good.

Also thinking about a pasta with it as well dont know yet.

Go Cards!

TJ

Reaction score
Carson is pretty excited about the Atlanta Hot Dog prices...

I wonder if Palmer regrets allowing this ad to be used.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson