Las Vegas Info

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Some good friends in LV tell me some smart money is being placed on the Cards this week. I would think Murray would need at least 2 weeks to get up to speed. The game would seem to turn on how the Cards handle the run. Can they improve their tackling and line play? They’re still facing many injuries. As I wrote earlier I expect Connor to play some but not every down. The Falcons have had their own troubles tackling, so a balanced attack should be available. The OL looks to have Beachum starting, which is bad news. Conditioning looked an issue last week. Murray could have a long day if the line has another bad week. If he gets time to throw, Brown should be the beneficiary. It will be interesting to see if Murray embraces McBride’s ascendance to the top TE slot. If Wilson plays will Murray make him a factor? The Cards haven’t consistently targeted him. Dortch may be worth watching. YAC will be important since time to throw deep will be hard to guarantee. It’s a very hard game to visualize with so many variables being introduced.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I parlayed the over and the Falcons moneyline. It’s not difficult to imagine the Falcons running game marching through this defense all game long regardless of what heroics Murray demonstrates on the other side.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
The same thing we do every day, Pinky

We'll unexpectedly start out nicely - we'll boast and bask - we'll compare and contrast

Then something will happen - doesn't really matter what side of the ball - but the Falcons will jump all over us and we'll think it's over

Then sometime late in the game something else happens - something that sucks us all back in with the hopes of an amazing win - you already know the rest

Last edited:

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score

We'll unexpectedly start out nicely - we'll boast and bask - we'll compare and contrast

Then something will happen - doesn't really matter what side of the ball - but the Falcons will jump all over us and we'll think it's over

Then sometime late in the game something else happens - something that sucks us all back in with the hopes of an amazing win - you already know the rest

You must be registered for see images attach

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard