Anderson's Opportunity to shine??

Rats

Somanyfreaks,SofewCircus'
Reaction score
Derek Anderson needs to step up in the next 2 games and deliver a win in one of them. This would justify the confidence that Whiz has placed in him and would put this team 3-2 and looking great going into the Seahags game. If this happens then I can see this team getting some momentum for the rest of the season and defending our Division title. He may have some sort of chemistry with some teammates but if they lose the next 2 these guys will give up on him and look to Max or some other guy. They will not be able to defend the Division title if this happens. He needs some help. Time for the Stars that are being paid the big $$$ to earn it for this season. AW,DD and DRC need strong games Larry Fitz needs to shake off the injury plagued slow start and have a Fitz kind of game. This will take the pressure off the other Wr and get the RB some room. We have gotten decent play from THT and Beanie now we need to put this all together in the Redzone and get more points. LSH has been a showstopper and the Bolts are weak on Special Teams. Time to make them pay. This seasons early gifts from the Rams and the Raiders could catapult this team to a Division title but they need to start playing like a Division Champ. The next two games they need to show up and score some points. It is gut check time once again. Are the Cards in or are they out??

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
The only shine attributed to DA is the polish Whisenhunt put on that turd of a QB.

Red Dawn

Go Big Red!
Reaction score
I hope, but it's not likely, that DA can miraculously lose all of his bad habits and learn how to throw an accurate pass. We need a lot bigger koolaid smilie. :koolaid:

RedRob

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
A) Rats - Like your posts but please break them up into separate paragraphs; you're brutal to read on longer posts.

B) IF, IF we win one of the next two let DA continue to start...I don't care if his completion % is 25% 3-2 going into the buy given the circumstances would be incredible. This is the Anti-Cards; we used to find a way to lose (or as DuckJake would say, "The Cardinals snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.") Maybe Whiz's superstitions go a long way to prove there is a higher power:)

C) I now have to wash my eyes after seeing koolaid boy; I'm afraid to even ask this...is his junk tucked in or enveloped in a flap? Yowzers.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This picture is just disturbing! Mods please remove before it hurts others eyes permanently.

We can blame Red Dawn for asking for bigger koolaid smiley.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought you were going to say shoes.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
DA will never be consistently good. For that reason, Max Hall will be the starter sooner or later. I'm not all over this kid's jock like some folks, but it feels inevitable.

Having said that, every decent game Anderson puts together only prolongs the agony of having him as the starter. It gives Whiz just enough false hope to keep moving forward with a proven tease of a QB.

Reaction score
A win in one of the next two games would be great. Two wins would be freaking outstanding! But, I think more important than a single win in the next two is how the team performs in both.

As a team will they improve and be competitive, or will they exhibit a penalty and/or turnover plagued, poor performance? And it's important that they play well in both, not just one or the other. It's possible that a solid effort in both games and being 2-3 will benefit in the long run more than, say, a sloppy win in SD and getting blown out by NO; or vice-versa.

Last edited:

DieHardCardFan

Dallas 2011
Reaction score
A win in one of the next two games would be great. Two wins would be freaking outstanding! But, I think more important than a single win in the next two is how the team performs in both.

As a team will they improve and be competitive, or will they exhibit a penalty and/or turnover plagued, poor performance. And it's important that they play well in both, not just one or the other. It's possible that a solid effort in both games and being 2-3 will benefit in the long run more than, say, a sloppy win in SD and getting blown out by NO; or vice-versa.

This!

If we win one of the two but it is anything like the Raiders game then there can be no more denying that there are serious problems that wont be fixed by just working harder.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I just checked my fridge, I am all out of the DA flavored koolaid. But here's to me being wrong and a Cardinals road victory. :cheers:

Regular Cardinal Koolaid:

Attachments

• bottlecran.jpg
    bottlecran.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 119

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Derrick Anderson Cardinal Koolaid:

Attachments

• Harder Lemonade.jpg
    Harder Lemonade.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 121

Seandonic

Gotta love that Cardinal red!
Reaction score
DA will never be consistently good. For that reason, Max Hall will be the starter sooner or later. I'm not all over this kid's jock like some folks, but it feels inevitable.

Having said that, every decent game Anderson puts together only prolongs the agony of having him as the starter. It gives Whiz just enough false hope to keep moving forward with a proven tease of a QB.

This pretty much sums things up for me.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I called my dad yesterday to talk about the Chargers game and I said; "I've got a feeling DA is going to have his first really good game this week. I like actually like our chances in San Diego Pop!"

He just laughed and said; "That reminded me so much of when you were a kid and we lost every week but EVERY week you would tell me; Tupa is going play great this week and we're gonna beat Dallas or This is our week Dad we're gonna get it together!"

Sadly, unbridled enthusiasm seems to be my trademark when it comes to the Cardinals. Oh well Lets Go Cards!!!

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Next two games are a Win-Win situation for Cards' fans. Either DA plays well (unlikely) and the Cards win or two of the games. Or he plays poorly (likely) and we'll have a new QB after the Bye week. JMO.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
If we want to win games we need to start running the ball much more. Its time to let Beanie take over as the focal point. We have run blocking lineman. Its time

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
If we want to win games we need to start running the ball much more. Its time to let Beanie take over as the focal point. We have run blocking lineman. Its time

I agree but I don't think the Cards have the defense to do that. They'll get behind and have to start throwing the ball to catch up.

Well unless the other team keeps getting penalized in the red zone and missing chip shot FGs.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson