Bulls @ Suns Monday game thread 1-22-2024

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All of sudden, we’re making plays down the stretch of fourth quarters. Makes the team so much more likable. Whodathunkit?!

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
First I hope Allen is alright. I saw him rubbing his left hamstring earlier in the game.

Second good win BUT I hope this is not the norm where we are down and manage to come back.

Third, Eubanks!

Last Book looked like crap. Beal next. JO is almost unplayable except for some defensive plays here and there.

KD is god like.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Isn’t it kinda the inverse of everyone liking on the trade when Kd was melting down in the fourth earlier in the season?

And all those discussions ended rather contentious with someone, or multiple people, asking why it's still be rehashed. I'm pretty sure Yuma was one of the people who would often ask why we needed to go over it all the time.

It was a good win tonight and for people to jump right to basically saying "I told you so" is divisive and unnecessary. Why should we be divided right now or why should someone try and sour someone else's mood? We've had little to celebrate this year so I find it really immature for someone to try and claim it was a great deal because we beat a middling Bulls team in January also.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn