Cardinals at Panthers gameday thread 10-2-22

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So Brown will probably replace Kirk's production. He has pretty good hands, and pretty good body control. Not bad in terms of YAC.

He was and will be expensive, but he looks like he's part of the solution.
He will more than replace Kirk imo he has already proven he is better!

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
2-2. I told you all not to worry. We are right where we should be and where we hoped we would be before the season began. Yes, we look pathetic at times, but we will improve and get more in sinc with each game.

The only thing I worry about is KK's WTF calls at times. The perfect example being that 4th and 1 in the early part of the game. It is like KK thinks he is playing Madden football. The smart easy call is to hand to Conner up the middle. But no, that wouldn't surprise anyone or make you look like a genius. I wish Kyler would just walk over to him when he calls a play like that and say, "WTF?"

And what does he have against taking 3 points early in the game? You are seeing more coaches going for it on 4th and 4 lately instead of kicking a FG or simply punting to put the other team back up against their own goal line. Lots of bad things can happen to them when you put a team in that position. Teams seem to be gambling too much when on offense this season. Maybe that is why so many scores seem low and many of the better players are slow to produce decent numbers this year. It has been an odd beginning to this season I think. It doesn't seem like the norm.

Don't you love the way KK, after calling one of those head scratching plays that fails badly, he holds up and stares at his play sheet like he is contemplating something. I laugh every time he does that. Like a student in school who holds a book up to cover his face thinking the teacher won't see that it was he who did something wrong.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Great w by cards was out so could only keep up on my phone

Great gm by Hollywood and kyler both on my 3 and 1 money fantasy team!

Also def really came through definitely seems like having Mr Watt back helps also a sick int by thompson

Good to be 2 and 2 and the nuk secret weapon is returning soon :)

420 edibles to a good cards victory

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Gas light. Tons of people talked crap about him.
In the past year literally the worst I saw anyone say about him was that he was just an average player. I don’t consider that “crap.” And if anyone said anything worse than that it certainly wasn’t “tons.” The mood on allen has been predominantly positive with almost universal desire to resign him.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe the Cards should let Kyler go on family vacation for 1/2 of training camp.
If he ever wins even one SB in the valley and has some family issues mid training camp I’m all for it??? Even with that hiatus he still garnered more actual game reps in pre season then Kyler. :)

Last edited:

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
In regards to Brady, he suddenly looks great again with Godwin and Evans back out there.

He was looking mortal with Godwin out for a while (and Evans suspended last week)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose