Cardinals at Panthers gameday thread 10-2-22

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I blame Murray's lack of prep. He has to get a feel for the team he is playing.
Oh you mean coaching and practicing a game plan all week? This **** aint KM not watching film which is all nonsense anyway as they all watch film period. Not like he chills at home all week and shows up on sundays to play geesh…

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Can you find me a link that says this? I’ve seriously never heard of it or seen other then from people in the board?
Really? He absolutely does, as does McVay, Shanahan, Reid, and all the OC’s or offensive minded HC’s.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Isaiah Simmons needs to get traded asap.

The less snaps he has gotten, the better the defense has played.
For what? You figure out how to use him as long as he's under contract. They may eventually find a spot for him like they did Reddick.

Believe it or not Zach Allen was awful the 1st half of his 3rd year in the league. Now he's one of the best players on the team.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Its why Im not counting that Seahawks game as a gimme. They could very well be the most explosive offense in the NFC West. At least until the Rams figure their stuff out.
Yep. They are a much better offense with Gino that with Wilson. Unbelievably, Gino right now has the much stronger arm.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You figure out how to use him as long as he's under contract.
How is he gonna be used? He can’t play ILB. He can’t play S. He can’t play OLB. He can’t play CB. He has deficiencies anywhere he is put at. I legitimately believe the Chiefs(who have struggled on offense since they played us) wouldn’t have look liked the GSOT against us if Isaiah didn’t play so many snaps. Reddick was actually a great pass-rushed in college. It wasn’t all that shocking he has produced once he got moved back to that position in the league.

Zach was battling injuries & while he was mediocre, he wasn’t straight up unplayable like Isaiah is.

Move him while he still has a little bit of value.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Make Isaiah Simmons an outside backer and he'll thrive.
And, it would justify his draft position a lot more.
You guys need to realize he’s not built to be an outside backer. He’s a linear athlete only.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I would rather see Wooten get PT over Simmons at this rate.