Suns @ Bucks Sunday game thread 3-6-2022

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You mean the apologies for Mikal underperforming on defense? That bias?

Ayton and Payne held there own, but Mikal got abused by Middleton

But it’s Aytons fault we lost.

Then certain guys bring up bias hmmmm interesting

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Again super max ayton can’t rebound. Supermax ayton can’t create his own shot. Supermax ayton isn’t a 1.

To put this on the guy making 4/90M is wrong.

We needed a 1 today while the other guys were out. A couple of you are missing point of the ayton complaints.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Again super max ayton can’t rebound. Supermax ayton can’t create his own shot. Supermax ayton isn’t a 1.

To put this on the guy making 4/90M is wrong.

We needed a 1 today while the other guys were out. A couple of you are missing point of the ayton complaints.

And your not even in this game if Ayton doesn’t play as well as he played today

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
And your not even in this game if Ayton doesn’t play as well as he played today

All teams can be in the game any given night considering who they do and don’t have on the court. This is a pattern with ayton.

We are not in the game if Payton is back. We are not in the game if Shamet doesn’t get going in the first half.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ayton 30/8
Giannis 19/13

Payne 23/8 assist
Holiday 24/9 assist

Bridges 14/0
Middleton 44/8

I’ll just leave this here...again

boisesuns

Standing Tall And Traded
Reaction score
This helps the depth and confidence of backup and bench guys. I liked the fight. Those “stop the bleeding” possessions are where we miss cp3 the most. Less turnovers down the stretch and we’re right there.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
All teams can be in the game any given night considering who they do and don’t have on the court. This is a pattern with ayton.

We are not in the game if Payton is back. We are not in the game if Shamet doesn’t get going in the first half.

Lmao Shamet huh

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Giannis was out of the game for a good while, did ayton go to work when he was out?

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Giannis was out of the game for a good while, did ayton go to work when he was out?

This sums up a lot of guys here.

Score 30 on 14/19 from the field and it’s why didn’t he do more. So what’s realistic for you?

When he plays bad he sucks when he plays well it’s he should of done more. It’s almost comical at this point

DJ Tabooh

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This sums up a lot of guys here.

Score 30 on 14/19 from the field and it’s why didn’t he do more. So what’s realistic for you?

When he plays bad he sucks when he plays well it’s he should of done more. It’s almost comical at this point
I only watched the 4th quarter but it’s always a two fold thing with Ayton. He barely got any touches in the 4th but he also didn’t demand the ball and if he did, he fumbled that one at the end of the quarter.

It’s tough. I just wish his motor didn’t run so hot and cold. He scored 30 against Giannis but Mitchell Robinson dominated him. It’s a mindset. With no CP3, Book or Cam, the fact that we had a chance to win with Holiday and Middleton going crazy speaks volumes.

I want Milwaukee again in the Finals. I really do. They barely beat us and we dominate them in our wins. Just have to be more consistent closing games.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I only watched the 4th quarter but it’s always a two fold thing with Ayton. He barely got any touches in the 4th but he also didn’t demand the ball and if he did, he fumbled that one at the end of the quarter.

It’s tough. I just wish his motor didn’t run so hot and cold. He scored 30 against Giannis but Mitchell Robinson dominated him. It’s a mindset. With no CP3, Book or Cam, the fact that we had a chance to win with Holiday and Middleton going crazy speaks volumes.

I want Milwaukee again in the Finals. I really do. They barely beat us and we dominate them in our wins. Just have to be more consistent closing games.

I think we beat them if we run into them again

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Psssssssssshh, that is just blinder hater talk. Finto needs to straighten him out.

Again I’m not apologizing for him.

Ayton had 8 rebounds

The other four starters combined for 8 rebounds.

See what’s going on here? The entire team is not rebounding, but Ayton is the only one called out here. It’s a lazy low hanging fruit sports take at this point.

So answer me how many rebounds should Ayton get to compensate for the alarming lack of rebounding by the entire team.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
What he has to understand is how important positioning is.

I really think the Suns need to hire Barkley or Rodman to teach him the art of moving to the most likely spot the ball is going to be.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ayton 30/8
Giannis 19/13

Payne 23/8 assist
Holiday 24/9 assist

Bridges 14/0
Middleton 44/8

I’ll just leave this here...again
Ok.

Who in the world thinks Bridges is in the same league as a scorer as Middelton. Nobody.

Who in the world can stop a great shooter when they are hot - nobody.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Guess Ayton is guilty of “hawt takes” too, huh?

Seriously... we ALL here criticize every player on the Suns for this and that, but Ayton is the only player here seemingly above criticism from two posters.

It’s freaking weird.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Again I’m not apologizing for him.

Ayton had 8 rebounds

The other four starters combined for 8 rebounds.

See what’s going on here? The entire team is not rebounding, but Ayton is the only one called out here. It’s a lazy low hanging fruit sports take at this point.

So answer me how many rebounds should Ayton get to compensate for the alarming lack of rebounding by the entire team.

I’m not denying that other guys are struggling too, but I was pointing out that Ayton has had his rebounding stats dip dramatically of late and rebounding is a huge priority in his role.

Ayton, in the past, has rebounded extremely well and boxed out, in turn helping teammates get boards, lately he isn’t doing much of either and it shows.

I’m glad to know he knows he needs to get back to where he used to be.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Guess Ayton is guilty of “hawt takes” too, huh?

Seriously... we ALL here criticize every player on the Suns for this and that, but Ayton is the only player here seemingly above criticism from two posters.

It’s freaking weird.

Again I’ve criticized him plenty

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ok.

Who in the world thinks Bridges is in the same league as a scorer as Middelton. Nobody.

Who in the world can stop a great shooter when they are hot - nobody.

When your rep is pretty much entirely based on being a great defender you can’t get lit up like that.

And on top of that have 0 rebounds...0.

Bridges was flat out pathetic tonight yet we got 5 pages criticizing the guy who dropped 30.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’m not denying that other guys are struggling too, but I was pointing out that Ayton has had his rebounding stats dip dramatically of late and rebounding is a huge priority in his role.

Ayton, in the past, has rebounded extremely well and boxed out, in turn helping teammates get boards, lately he isn’t doing much of either and it shows.

I’m glad to know he knows he needs to get back to where he used to be.

The entire team had been bad at rebounding

McGee had 1 rebound tonight freaking 1

Bridges had 0 played the whole game and had 0. How?

Why is this happening? Why have we just stopped crashing the boards. That’s the question.

DJ Tabooh

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
When your rep is pretty much entirely based on being a great defender you can’t get lit up like that.

And on top of that have 0 rebounds...0.

Bridges was flat out pathetic tonight yet we got 5 pages criticizing the guy who dropped 30.
I thought Bridges made Middleton take tough shots, they just went in for K-Midd. It happens. Mikal has the toughest assignment every night. You can count the times on one hand he’s gotten cooked like that in a matchup. He’s gotta be better and the zero rebounds isn’t going to work. I thought our guys played hard, just didn’t execute the last 5 minutes. That’s where CP3 and Book normally shine.

1tinsoldier

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
terrific team effort. 33 assists on 54% shooting with our best players out and we almost got the win over the reigning champs. Shamet finally stepped up. Payne was even better than last year. Ayton outperformed Giannis again on offense. Crowder is leading.

i'd like Monty to stop being stingy with his challenge. there was a call we might have reversed late in the game that may have turned things

Arizona Sports writer is right to wonder, "Is it possible for a team with 50 wins to have its best effort in a loss?"

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Single digit rebounding games in the last 15 of 19 games for Ayton.

Folks, that’s pathetic. He’s a big, long, athletic big man with all the talent in the world. He should be getting 10 rebounds in his sleep. 9.8 per game for the season is weak sauce.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson