Suns @ Bucks Sunday game thread 3-6-2022

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
in an effort to become a better offensive player, Mikal has become a worse defender. Dude was getting his ass punked inside and out. His value to this team is not balance; it’s consistent focus on defense. We have enough offensive fire power
There’s zero causation between the two

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Bruh seriously

Ayton 30/8
Giannis 19/13

Payne 23/8 assist
Holiday 24/9 assist

Bridges 14/0
Middleton 44/8

And Ayton was the problem in this game? He dominated his match up meanwhile Bridges our “defensive stopper” was flat out abused in the game.

Oh 8 rebounds isn’t enough for Ayton what about 0 for Bridges? Is 0 good? Idk no ones brought it up I assume we’re all good with 0 then.

Ayton and Cam Payne held serve.

Bridges/Middleton that’s your ball game right there. Period point blank.
Well you’re wrong as I literally posted during the game bridges had zero rebounds.

But if you are just going to throw out stats I’m assuming you either didn’t watch the fourth quarter or you’ve developed some weird vision condition called Ayton goggles to not understand how he could’ve been key to keeping us in the game but a primary cause of us losing it down the stretch.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Ayton kept Giannis in check and got him to foul out. He wasn’t the problem on defense. The guy who’s billed as a DPOY candidate was MIA.
Eh, he got the foul that fouled Giannis out. He didn’t draw any of the first 5 fouls. And that was a tremendous team effort slowing down giannis. Montys plan to have guards intercept giannis as he crossed over the mid court was brilliant and it helped Ayton avoid much confrontation with Giannis coming downhill but it also resulted in a little bit more scrambling defensively on the perimeter.

Regardless, great game scoring. Poor game rebounding and giving up HUGE offensive rebounds down the stretch.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Hawt takes are especially fire after this game.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Biz and McGee combined for 6 points 4 rebounds that’s not good at all

Craig hasn’t been great so far
This actually seemed to be Craig’s best game from my perspective. Was it great? No. But that’s just commentary on how bad he’s been since we reacquired him.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good rebounders feel the ball belongs to them. You have to really want it.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Obviously I want him to improve but it’s always satisfying when a player echoes what we talk about here in the board.

It’s such a 180 from watching a guy like Westbrook go up at the press conference and pretty much say I don’t care and it doesn’t bother me

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I’m not even upset by this game. We paced ourselves with the defending champs with our top two players missing. Cam Payne looks like a legit NBA starting PG. Jae Crowder looks solid. Ayton scored at will. Shamet was actually a net positive.

We’re good.
Agreed. We are indeed good.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Hawt takes are especially fire after this game.
I love how everyone that watched the game saw the same thing . . . except you and Finito. Bias makes for some funny goggles.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Good. I hope it burns in his mind. Seems even Ayton recognized his shortcomings. And that’s a good thing. Only way to improve is to identify your failures and work on them.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I hate to see the FT disparities but our guys have to understand, we don’t aggressively draw fouls. Other than Booker and I believe cam Johnson, we don’t seek contact. We shy away from it. Those teams never shoot a lot of free throws. Doesn’t help that our biggest guy averages 2.5 attempts per game still in his fourth season.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I love how everyone that watched the game saw the same thing . . . except you and Finito. Bias makes for some funny goggles.
You mean the apologies for Mikal underperforming on defense? That bias?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard