Cardinals @ 49ers postgame thread

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
My ONLY gripe with this game (sorry to be a negative nancy, but I feel like the entire board will back me up on this), is that #81 should never see the field again. The guy CAN'T block and is useless as a receiver. I remember he whiffed so badly last year that it almost got Kyler killed. Today, he whiffed on a few blocks that got our other guys almost killed again.

In basketball you have +/-, in baseball you have WAR, in professional football you have -Daniels.
Well stievler is back? Our punter back up qb Tom tupa was better at SDS, guess KK sees something nobody else can? Always thought eno was a spark plug if he ever had a chance, he was. Think once weather hits we might see 20 carries for Conner - then km can throw the NFL down and have his way with it, even more so

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Red on White

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Pugh has been ruled as questionable to return due to a calf injury, per Darren Urban, who also reports that Cardinals tight end Davis Wells is questionable to return with a hand injury.
Davis Wells questionable to return with a hand injury.

In other news, the Cardinals have a player called Davis Wells. He plays tight end

Red on White

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The biggest thing to come out of this game might be that we will trust our depth.

Previously there might have been a feeling that we need Players X, Y and Z out there to compete and pushed players to play, even if under injury clouds.

Now hopefully we will feel we can sit guys who are banged up, get them healthy and trust the blokes underneath to do the job.

It's such a long season and grinding your starters into the ground means you finish the season like we did in 2020.