Game balls

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Chase Edmonds..... when we needed to ice the game the man stepped up with authority

Vance Joseph.... we keep talking smack and his defense keeps getting better

Head coach Kliff Kingsbury.... we all give him flak.... but he is growing.... I’m gonna hate it when I can’t talk **** about him anymore.... but game plans like today’s will make that happen

Steve Keim... yeah I said it.... Steve Keim.... he quietly built one of the best overall rosters in the nfl....

The defensive backfield.... imagine we all thought our secondary was a weakness!! Turns out.... it’s a strength

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
K1, not much to say, i never seen a dual threat qb with that accuracy, the throw on Hopkins in the first half was one of the best i have ever seen

Maxx Williams, amazing what he is doing so far, probably the best 4 game stretch i ve seen from a Cardinals tigh end

Chase, elusive, shifty, great catching the football

Conner making the tough yards we missed for several seasons

Offensive line depth, replacement playing even better then starter

Byron the playmaker, when he is deep, he is a ballhawk like Polamalu

OP
OP
oaken1

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
The fact I even have to say Murray at this point is crazy
Kyler played great. But it’s expected of him, no?
That play in the third where he bolted up the middle then pulled up and tossed it for the first.... excellent! That’s exactly what I want to see from a mobile quarterback.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Somebody a few weeks ago was calling Maxx Williams “the worst tight end in the nfl” or something along those lines. He’s been awesome, plus he was the top rated tight end out of his draft class I believe? It was a weak class, but still has to count for something.
His only issue is that Andy Reid might be faster!

OP
OP
oaken1

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
You picked only one player and it's Chase? BOLD strategy!
The entire team played well. But when that happens it’s a reflection on coaching and leadership.
I chose Chase because in the third quarter I noticed I was actually impressed with the game he was having. Then in the fourth he took it to a whole new level.

Had I tried to pick players it would have been a long list. Who in our secondary didn’t make plays today? I think Baker had his name called the least... Thompson, Wilson and Murphy were everywhere.

Kyler gonna Yoda. The oline was good last year and adding Hudson only made them better. But which player should be pointed out as playing great?

Cardinal88

Veteran
Reaction score
Would that be sic if Murray wins it this weekend? 4 games with and a player of the week in each week! Never thought I’d say that!

HomerPimpson

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
It's up to the head coach to get a team ready to play. And this entire team came ready to play. Like it was a playoff game. We were 3-0, in years past we relax and get curb stomped. We came out like a desperate team. Proud of the entire team. The whole team was focused. Players, coaches, everyone.