Kyler Murray entering Draft

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ronin considering u are a good researcher, which is the deadline to have a prospect visit?

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I still get stuck on the fact he declared the day after KK was hired.. one of those coincidence things I suppose.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Always going to happen, but the narrative will shift back to people thinking Murray is the definite pick. Hope Bosa and Williams made a lasting impression

OP
OP
PACardsFan

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I hope we have the sense to, but we are the Cardinals. No guarantees. He’ll be fun to watch, no doubt. If he’s not in a Cardinals uni, I’ll throw up a little in my mouth every time he throws or scores a touchdown.

OP
OP
PACardsFan

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I watched a little of the 2018 Draft last night on the NFL Channel. When the Cardinals moved up to take Rosen, I was surprised to hear Mayock question the move up. He thought we could have stayed at 15 & still drafted Josh.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I watched a little of the 2018 Draft last night on the NFL Channel. When the Cardinals moved up to take Rosen, I was surprised to hear Mayock question the move up. He thought we could have stayed at 15 & still drafted Josh.

Its entirely possible that Keim didn’t love Rosen but traded up cause he knew we needed one of the big-4. After the Mahomes/Watson debacle of not being aggressive the prior year he had no choice but to move up. I’m surprised Mayock questioned it considering it didn’t cost a 2nd. Imagine we gave that up and didn’t have Kirk right now.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Mayock hates trading up. Hates it. It's rare to find a clip of him being in love with an aggressive move at the expense of draft capital.

It's the exact reason why I don't see the Raiders moving up for KM. They will move back all day though, and I expect them to be in full talks with the Giants about Haskins.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Why the Kyler Murray stanclub acts like there won't ever be a better QB prospect in the future?

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Its entirely possible that Keim didn’t love Rosen but traded up cause he knew we needed one of the big-4. After the Mahomes/Watson debacle of not being aggressive the prior year he had no choice but to move up. I’m surprised Mayock questioned it considering it didn’t cost a 2nd. Imagine we gave that up and didn’t have Kirk right now.
On draft night when they made the trade they made a strong impression on me that they chose him for his meeting he had with the team. I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't extremely high on his talent, evaluation wise. Jmo

OP
OP
PACardsFan

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Why the Kyler Murray stanclub acts like there won't ever be a better QB prospect in the future?

Because he’s unique in that he’s an absolute pure thrower of the football & can run like no QB ever has. His combinations of talent may never be seen again to the same level he can bring it.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

The Cardinals front office and fans alike were desperate to get a quarterback. It's not surprising they moved up. However, it does raise questions if Rosen slid to #15 or later.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
the most annoying part about all of this is if we don't draft murray, and he turns out to be decent and we move on from rosen the "SEE I TOLD YOU!!!!" posts are going to be very, very annoying. but if we keep rosen and murray sucks, there will be zero accountability the other way.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
the most annoying part about all of this is if we don't draft murray, and he turns out to be decent and we move on from rosen the "SEE I TOLD YOU!!!!" posts are going to be very, very annoying. but if we keep rosen and murray sucks, there will be zero accountability the other way.

At the end of the day, there are always 2 sides, and one will be wrong or maybe both but we are team fans and not players fans, so I could care less to come here and remind to someone if I was right

Last edited:

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So it's a wash!? Either situation will produce the "I told ya so's". Imo. I would never though... :p

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Mayock hates trading up. Hates it. It's rare to find a clip of him being in love with an aggressive move at the expense of draft capital.

It's the exact reason why I don't see the Raiders moving up for KM. They will move back all day though, and I expect them to be in full talks with the Giants about Haskins.
Mayock isn't in charge...and Gruden loves to collect QBs.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Cardinals front office and fans alike were desperate to get a quarterback. It's not surprising they moved up. However, it does raise questions if Rosen slid to #15 or later.
Can you imagine what our fans would have been screaming if the Cards didn’t take Rosen claiming they are looking to draft a qb in 2019. We would have moved up for any 4 of the qbs that would have been there.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose