Season Tickets are here!!!

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No tickets....do they come to the door or the mailbox? Haven't checked the mailbox yet.

Just got back from Flagstaff....it was glorious.

LVCARDFREAK

In the league 20 years!
Reaction score
no tickets for me.....but I am in Vegas....wont freak out till Tuesday or Wed.

Hollywood

is part black.
Reaction score
Mesa, Arizona, USA, Planet Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Those two guys and another guy always on the jumbo-tron have the 4 seats to the right of my wife and I. We were on the jumbotron two or three times last year because of them.. and on TV once.

They are really nice people... super ridiculous over the top Cardinals fans who scream and jump up and down and go nuts the entire game, too. Makes the game more fun because of the energy it brings our area.

:thumbup: And will be this year too.

Redheart

Stack 'em up!
Reaction score
Just got back from Flagtaff, went to the mailbox, and there they were.

Cardinals showing me some love!

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
its saturday and still no tickets for me. i live in maricopa though. perhaps thats why it will take a full 5 business days. hoping on getting them soon i hope.

I live in Maricopa as well and no tix for me. Here is my issue. I moved about a month ago, and called them to change my address. I had to ask them if they would get forwarded, they said no. Then I asked if I could just pick them up in Tempe. They said maybe but it might be too late. So days roll by. I call yesterday and they say that it says in their computer for me to come pick them up in Tempe, yet they have no tickets for me. Uh, ok.

Either way, I'm sure I'll get them sooner or later.

Reaction score
I live in Maricopa as well and no tix for me. Here is my issue. I moved about a month ago, and called them to change my address. I had to ask them if they would get forwarded, they said no. Then I asked if I could just pick them up in Tempe. They said maybe but it might be too late. So days roll by. I call yesterday and they say that it says in their computer for me to come pick them up in Tempe, yet they have no tickets for me. Uh, ok.

Either way, I'm sure I'll get them sooner or later.

yeah i feel your pain. i did something similar. ive lived here in maricopa about 6 months and i called to change the address. asked i i could pick them up and i got a no. then i had to change address again because maricopa recently got split up into 2 zip codes and i had a zip code change. so hopefully they show up. let me know if you get yours cause hopefully that means mine should be around here as well

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
yeah i feel your pain. i did something similar. ive lived here in maricopa about 6 months and i called to change the address. asked i i could pick them up and i got a no. then i had to change address again because maricopa recently got split up into 2 zip codes and i had a zip code change. so hopefully they show up. let me know if you get yours cause hopefully that means mine should be around here as well

Will do. Are you in the 85238 as well?

Feeble Mcjackson

Registered
Reaction score
Those two guys and another guy always on the jumbo-tron have the 4 seats to the right of my wife and I. We were on the jumbotron two or three times last year because of them.. and on TV once.

They are really nice people... super ridiculous over the top Cardinals fans who scream and jump up and down and go nuts the entire game, too. Makes the game more fun because of the energy it brings our area.

I wish i was in your section. I am over in 123 and a guy got his 250 lbs. plus counsins to try and fight me for cheering and cause i was standing in that last couple minutes of the niners game.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wish i was in your section. I am over in 123 and a guy got his 250 lbs. plus counsins to try and fight me for cheering and cause i was standing in that last couple minutes of the niners game.

im in 121, couple people whined to me because I stand all game, then they shut up and got used to it. There is going to be another play in 10 seconds, why sit down? When Q is on the field I cant stop looking thinking ill miss something amazing and when the D is out I choose to stand anyway and be a 12th man unlike half the losers nearby.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dear DONALD,

Your 2007 Season Tickets are on their way!

Your tickets are being shipped via United States Priority Mail Service. Please expect to receive them in 3 - 5 business days. If you receive a Priority Mail information notice, please follow the instructions to pick up your Season Ticket Package. Undeliverable tickets will be returned to the Cardinals Ticket Office.

Huh, I just got this email today. :|

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What I have yet to find and Ive looked thru all the paper work in the envelope.. I havent found my ST discount card.. Anyone else get one?

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still didnt get mine! :mad: