2024 Season Tickets - Forced Relocation?

birdfan

Reaction score
Bird Gang -

I was just informed that end zone season tickets (on Red Zone side) are being forced to relocate due to "temporary construction".

Has anyone heard the same?

Hearing they are moving everyone in that section to different seats.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
Bird Gang -

I was just informed that end zone season tickets (on Red Zone side) are being forced to relocate due to "temporary construction".

Maybe you'll get better seats for the same price?

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bird Gang -

Are those the bleacher seats?

OP
OP
B

birdfan

Reaction score
Unfortunately they moved me in a much worse spot (further up from field) with a higher price. But said they can move me closer at the relocation event. I liked that spot, bleachers, but cushioned seats, close to the action and players coming in/out. Guessing they are turning into something that will generate more revenue, they would not share with me.

DRR

Reaction score
Unfortunately I am in the same boat. Been a season ticket holder since 1998. I have been in row 1 for years in the south endzone. Now they are trying to move me into a corner 34 rows up. Never even was notified. Just happen to notice the season ticket renewal invoice showed different seats. My account manager can only say its because of some changes they are doing to the stadium. They can't tell me how long my seats will be moved or if I ever get the chance to move back to row one. This has been a big kick in the nuts. As Cardinals fans, we know the frustration of following this team. I can only imagine the other fans in those sections have the same anger and frustration as me. I've been numb to the ineptitude on field. This is worse.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Unfortunately I am in the same boat. Been a season ticket holder since 1998. I have been in row 1 for years in the south endzone. Now they are trying to move me into a corner 34 rows up. Never even was notified. Just happen to notice the season ticket renewal invoice showed different seats. My account manager can only say its because of some changes they are doing to the stadium. They can't tell me how long my seats will be moved or if I ever get the chance to move back to row one. This has been a big kick in the nuts. As Cardinals fans, we know the frustration of following this team. I can only imagine the other fans in those sections have the same anger and frustration as me. I've been numb to the ineptitude on field. This is worse.
If they move your seats can’t you threaten to cancel? Or just cancel.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If they move your seats can’t you threaten to cancel? Or just cancel.

Exactly. Tell them to go pound sand.
Yep. If they couldn't guarantee me Row 1 again, I would cancel. Hell I had row 6 and I thought it was amazing. Losing row 1 would infuriate me.

DRR

Reaction score
They're 100% putting in a ground-level rich dude in recliner section in front of those stands, right?

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach
I am betting that this is what they are doing too. And they will offer the seats for $10k or something out of my range

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I am betting that this is what they are doing too. And they will offer the seats for $10k or something out of my range
welcome!!
I will take a boneless ribeye, medium rare. with a loaded baked potato and steamed broccoli...and a tall mug of honey mead.

stick around for a while!

Reactions: DRR

DRR

Reaction score
I am a little mad online about this. Season tickets are a serious chunk of change. And for this team, aye carumba, they are taking liberties with your fan loyalties.
I'm not one to usually complain. I own a small business and know sometimes the complaints aren't justified. But I would never take on of my customers of 25 years and do this to them. They can't expect me to not complain when they put me take me out of row 1 and put me in row 34 with no real explanation. I'll find a better way to spend my money that will probably bring me more joy than this team has recently. It sucked paying it last year when I was rooting for the team to tank.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you. Sorry I came on to vent. I was researching if anyone else was dealing with this and discovered the board. Cheers to all my fellow Cardinal fans. My apologies if I'm not much of a fan soon.
We are mostly all Cardinals Fans, and yes, a lot of venting goes on here ;)

Good discussion as well.

Reactions: DRR

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you. Sorry I came on to vent. I was researching if anyone else was dealing with this and discovered the board. Cheers to all my fellow Cardinal fans. My apologies if I'm not much of a fan soon.
Been trying to quit them for decades, but here I still am.

Welcome.