LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I didn't get mine today either.
Stupid, stupid, post office. :bang:

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
what do you mean you got an email today? What does it say? I need to go check my email now..

It says to expect my tickets in three to five days or something.

Second Deck

Registered
Reaction score
Mine either. What a bummer. My postman must be holding out for a better deal.

outoftheashes

Registered
Reaction score
I got the email today too...but no tickets...I think they probably send them at different times...but I have no idea what the system is.

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Mine will come last, and maybe they will get messed up, and it wouldnt be the first time. I just look at it as another part of the season.

azsouthendzone's NFL schedule: draft, minicamp, training camp, tickets get messed up and I barely get them a day or two before the first preseason game, preseason, reg season, playoffs, super bowl, pro bowl

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine will come last, and maybe they will get messed up, and it wouldnt be the first time. I just look at it as another part of the season.

azsouthendzone's NFL schedule: draft, minicamp, training camp, tickets get messed up and I barely get them a day or two before the first preseason game, preseason, reg season, playoffs, super bowl, pro bowl

Ya know, I dont have too many gripes with the Cards.. But the season tickets and the way they handle them and the way the customer service is leaves alot to be desired..

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ya know, I dont have too many gripes with the Cards.. But the season tickets and the way they handle them and the way the customer service is leaves alot to be desired..

13 years with tickets, and I've had zero problems. And, when I was late, for payment or seat selection, they were always completely accomdating about it.

But, that's just my exerience.

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I'm not sure of your specific gripe, but the Cardinals have really improved customer service over the past few years.

I know you are on the west side, but if you go to their facility in Tempe to pay for your tickets or buy gear, all the staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Plus they have the prime parking spaces in front blocked off for "customers" or whatever they call it. They send you emails with updates if you sign up, are straightforward about everything and will help you out if you have a dispute.

I have zero problems with the Cards front office. Results on the field? Well that is another issue and the reason we talk in this forum.

Hollywood

is part black.
Reaction score
Mesa, Arizona, USA, Planet Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
theyr almost as cool as last years, somewhat smaller but cool photo tickets again. Adrian, fitz, Q, Lienart, cheerleader, bigred, more.

The dude with the red hair is all over it as always, must be nice to be the fan on everything that shows fans.

That guy is a friend of mine. Him and the guy standing next to him. He is a ball of energy.

TigToad

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
red haired guy

Those two guys and another guy always on the jumbo-tron have the 4 seats to the right of my wife and I. We were on the jumbotron two or three times last year because of them.. and on TV once.

They are really nice people... super ridiculous over the top Cardinals fans who scream and jump up and down and go nuts the entire game, too. Makes the game more fun because of the energy it brings our area.

That guy is a friend of mine. Him and the guy standing next to him. He is a ball of energy.

Reaction score
its saturday and still no tickets for me. i live in maricopa though. perhaps thats why it will take a full 5 business days. hoping on getting them soon i hope.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got my tickets today! (Could the mailman have come any later?!) And I was very pleased that they honored my request for a change in parking assignment!

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rats!!! I still don't have my tickets and I live within 20 miles of the stadium.:D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard