Season Tickets are here!!!

Card Trader

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Getting tossed is one thing, but what's the "Taser" factor for this year?

Just so you know, many other agencies besides the West Valley PD's will be working this year....

I remember 3 years ago some rather large guy in the SEZ at SDS gettig Tazed about 5 times, the cops couldn't pull him out or subdue him. I want to say it was a Raiders game and he was pummeling a Raider fan, but I can't remember for sure.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
That is the biggest crock of ish I've heard...and I hear it again and again. People need to **** and get on their feet and stop whining that someone in front stands up. If the person in front is standing, then get up. Jeez, is it that hard? It's a football game, not Les Miserables.

It's the sissy society. Every year males, especially white middle and upper class guys, become more emasculated as the traditional alpha male behaviors get outlawed or viewed as unacceptable behavior. NFL football is one of the last bastions of the Viking and Spartan style male legacy.

The High Tech revolution has helped speed up the process as it has given money and power to the geeks.

:D

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I remember 3 years ago some rather large guy in the SEZ at SDS gettig Tazed about 5 times, the cops couldn't pull him out or subdue him. I want to say it was a Raiders game and he was pummeling a Raider fan, but I can't remember for sure.

I remember that game well. I think it was against the Redskins maybe. You know, the epic game where JJ got tackled by air on 4th down. It wasn't Raiders. I'm not really sure who it was, because my biggets memory was the guy getting tased. Great view from those upper level seats.

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
still no tix for me neither...man this is quite the torture job im getting.

Maybe today will be the magical day for Maricopa. I called again today because some girl in the office said that my tickets would be held in the office, but today she had no clue what I was talking about. Who knows.

Card Trader

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I remember that game well. I think it was against the Redskins maybe. You know, the epic game where JJ got tackled by air on 4th down. It wasn't Raiders. I'm not really sure who it was, because my biggets memory was the guy getting tased. Great view from those upper level seats.

Yeah, you guys were sitting next to me that game right? You are probably right about Redskins then.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

that was JJ ducking under the skins SS Sean Taylor.

Reaction score
Maybe today will be the magical day for Maricopa. I called again today because some girl in the office said that my tickets would be held in the office, but today she had no clue what I was talking about. Who knows.

i called today and the girl i spoke with said they should be arriving, they were sent long enough ago that they should be arriving in maricopa, about 5 business days its been so far

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mail man just left and still no tickets.

Second Deck

Registered
Reaction score
Went to camp Monday when I got back tickets were here. I did get an email Friday saying they had been mailed.

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Just got the call from the ticket office that my tickets came in. Tomorrow will be the best day of the year.

20yroldcardfan, I think the zip had something to do with it.

Reaction score
Just got the call from the ticket office that my tickets came in. Tomorrow will be the best day of the year.

20yroldcardfan, I think the zip had something to do with it.

are you picking them up at the post office? or will they be delivered to your box?

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man this is painful. They must do things by Last name because I'm always the last to receive my tickets. I sure hope I get them by this weekend.

:bang:

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Man this is painful. They must do things by Last name because I'm always the last to receive my tickets. I sure hope I get them by this weekend.

:bang:

You should try paying the extra "shipping and handling" "fee".

You must be registered for see images

bleedingred

Registered
Reaction score
I called today and was told that the last of the tickets were mailed out this morning. Hopefully we'll see them by Friday.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson