2024 Season Tickets - Forced Relocation?

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
To be fair, compared to other fan message boards, this is probably a true statement.
I come from a big family. I am number 11 of 13 kids... being on asfn is like Thanksgiving back in the day. you got a couple helping mom with the food, one of the older ones picking on a younger, a few over there bickering over something that happened 2 years ago, those three snuck out back to get high, and Oaken1 stealing a pie....

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Were you moved?
Nope, not this time around. For years at SDS we sat in the South Endzone bleacher seats but were priced out of those when they went from being some of the cheapest seats at SDS to being some of the most expensive at the new stadium.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That sucks. It really does. They should at least give options and/or charge the same price.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, I am kind of going back into season tickets next year. We decided to split with a couple who are friends. Seats are in the Ring of Honor. Tickets are in his name which is fine with me.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you know what section? We are in Ring of Honor as well on home side
No, I forgot the number already. I know they are on the 30 yard line. Which is where I had my seats before just higher up now.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, I am kind of going back into season tickets next year. We decided to split with a couple who are friends. Seats are in the Ring of Honor. Tickets are in his name which is fine with me.

My wife surprised me this year for my 50th by telling me that she had put money down for season tickets. I told her thanks but not for 2023. We will see what is available this coming season. Might go RoH as well. Not sure yet.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My wife surprised me this year for my 50th by telling me that she had put money down for season tickets. I told her thanks but not for 2023. We will see what is available this coming season. Might go RoH as well. Not sure yet.
So will you or won't you have tix for 2024? Trying to keep up!

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Which section in the RoH?

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
We will see what is available for 2024. My daughter is going to study abroad in Sydney next fall so money might be tight but we can probably make it work.
My cousin studies abroad in Sydney while he was in the navy. He says the selection is excellent!!

Okay. I'll show myself out

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately I am in the same boat. Been a season ticket holder since 1998. I have been in row 1 for years in the south endzone. Now they are trying to move me into a corner 34 rows up. Never even was notified. Just happen to notice the season ticket renewal invoice showed different seats. My account manager can only say its because of some changes they are doing to the stadium. They can't tell me how long my seats will be moved or if I ever get the chance to move back to row one. This has been a big kick in the nuts. As Cardinals fans, we know the frustration of following this team. I can only imagine the other fans in those sections have the same anger and frustration as me. I've been numb to the ineptitude on field. This is worse.

Yeah I would 100% say we are out.

You are just going to be upset every game. Stay home and enjoy your free front row seat

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
They're 100% putting in a ground-level rich dude in recliner section in front of those stands, right?

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach
That is soooooo lame. I hope that’s not the reason behind this.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson