Wk 17-Arizona Cardinals @ Dallas Cowboys Pre Game Thread. 12/27/21-01/01/22

Cards_Campos

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Yeah but literally every team has their share of vocal fans on Twitter that say awful things about the players. Personal things. All teams. No one team has it any worse than another. And certainly not the cardinals.
They haven’t read this forum

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Packers getting it handed to them.

No Lamar last week. No Cousins this week.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
That's ok. Look at their record in Lambeau, in the playoffs, below freezing, in the last 50 years. Their record is not spectacular at all. Less than the % rate for wins by a home. In fact, the colder it is the worse the record for Green Bay.

(Not saying the Cardinals will be the ones to beat them. But dreaming costs nothing.)

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I have a feeling Conner and Moore aren’t suiting up for this one. We really need them though. I think Phillips is still out too which is a bummer.

cheesebeef

ASFN AWESOME
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a feeling Conner and Moore aren’t suiting up for this one. We really need them though. I think Phillips is still out too which is a bummer.

Same. I think the team knows it’s in the playoffs and will err on the side of caution with all injuries to try and get everyone to 100 before the first playoff game.

NWMike

Reaction score
I wonder if this could be a repeat of 2009 when we were undermanned and got blown off the field by Green Bay only to come back the following week and beat them. I could see this being a complete fiasco on Sunday but also a very good likelihood Dallas in our round 1 opponent. My only hesitation is I don't think the strategy of playing it safe with Kyler/Hopkins in Nov really worked out for us. Kyler has not been the same since he returned and Dhop got hurt his first game back.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
From Darren Urban- Azcardinals.com today:

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach