Wk 11-Arizona Cardinals @ Seattle Seahawks Pre Game Thread 11/15/21-11/20/21

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When he had the surgery they said 2-3 months, the 9th of January will be 2 months. If we get the number 1 seed & the bye it will give him another week as well. I read that he's already doing weight training, now, that could be just lower body but I'm no physical therapist so Idk really. Time will tell. I think he sees the potential for a SB with this team & that will drive him even harder to come back. Just one man's opinion though lol.
I thought he didn’t have the surgery. And was just trying to rehab, putting off surgery until after season if he could make it back.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought he didn’t have the surgery. And was just trying to rehab, putting off surgery until after season if he could make it back.
Nope was confirmed he has surgery I posted it earlier this week.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
He got a 2nd opinion & the results of that was to have the surgery. I'm pretty sure he had the surgery on November 9th.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I’ll be disgusted if Murray sits again. McCoy won’t win another game that he starts. You never throw games away by sitting your star player, unless he absolutely, positively cannot play. And I don’t believe that’s the case with Murray. Cardinals will regret this if we sit Murray & lose.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’ll be disgusted if Murray sits again. McCoy won’t win another game that he starts. You never throw games away by sitting your star player, unless he absolutely, positively cannot play. And I don’t believe that’s the case with Murray. Cardinals will regret this if we sit Murray & lose.
Why not? lol

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe the plan is to start McCoy and play Murray if it goes poorly? I would say that is a stupid plan if it is the plan.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
seems like Kliff is sacrificing this game for a run after the bye. Murray’s ankle has to be really bad.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Maybe part of it is they really fear that he cant protect himself. Our Oline is good/top 11, but not great. So its one of those better safe than sorry deals. I think we can still win. However, that decision to use him running the ball has derailed his season a bit. Wrong play at the wrong time. Especially when you got Conner if you want to run so bad. Hopefully Colt can keep us on track. He beat Seattle last year.
seems like Kliff is sacrificing this game for a run after the bye. Murray’s ankle has to be really bad.
Turned out its more of a high ankle sprain. I think that all but wrecked McCaffrey's season last year. It took him 7 weeks.

Man, that is a terrible plan if that’s the plan.
I think Strev will be the backup again if Kyler is out. Lets hope Colt stays healthy.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score

Agreed but Shefter left himself some rope the way he worded it. We’ll see.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave