Listen -
NFL Game Pass, Westwood One, SiriusXM, TuneIn

AustrianCardFan

Veteran
Reaction score
Ian Rapoport

@RapSheet
· 14m
#AZCardinals QB Colt McCoy suffered just a pec strain, source said. If he’s called upon to play this week in place of Kyler Murray, he should be healthy enough to do so.
That is huge IMO, gives us more options if Kyler is not at 100%. Just the thought of starting with Streveler, uagh...

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
With Kyler, I give us a 60-70% chance to win. Without him, 0%.

I hope he’s back.

It's not 0%. We literally just whooped the Niners with Colt a week ago. In fact we whopped them worse than when we had Kyler.

Yes, McCoy had a poor game but he was set up to fail by a bad game plan and some poor play calling.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If McCoy or Murray plays the Cardinals have a chance. After watching Strevler for 5+ quarters if you think Cardinals can win against Russell Wilson, you are a homer to the nth degree.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This team needs to look in the mirror along with the coaching staff

Are you going to melt?

Or show some character and find a way to win this game?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's not 0%. We literally just whooped the Niners with Colt a week ago. In fact we whopped them worse than when we had Kyler.

Yes, McCoy had a poor game but he was set up to fail by a bad game plan and some poor play calling.

McCoy is awful, has always been awful, played the anomaly game of his life against the Niners and the Seahawks HFA is much tougher than SF, who has the worst in the league.

So we can agree to disagree.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I hope Kyler is ready, we need him back.

Play good football on all 3 phases and the play calling has to be better. No Injuries and hopefully we win this. We need to beat the Seachickens now. We need another 4 wins for the playoffs at least and this is one match that we need.

cardcrazy

Registered
Reaction score
Does Kyler need to be 100% to play against Seattle?
If he is 95% can we just play him to avoid another loss?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fans are so fickle. 7 days ago McCoy was one of the best backups in the league and people had him ranked as a high priority to extend.

Now he's trash and always been trash.

Both are wrong. He's always been somewhere in between.

Nah. At the time, a lot of fans thought the SF game was the anomaly of all anomalies. This week is what I expected and expect moving forward because McCoy for the overwhelming majority of his career has been terrible.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Nah. At the time, a lot of fans thought the SF game was the anomaly of all anomalies. This week is what I expected and expect moving forward because McCoy for the overwhelming majority of his career has been terrible.

I refer you to this thread.

The whole first page and most of the rest has him a top 3 priority FA

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I refer you to this thread.

The whole first page and most of the rest has him a top 3 priority FA

Most of those people thought he was a good backup in the first place. It’s also a thread that has two pages. Hardly seems like most of the board agreed considering size of the thread and pushback inside it.

And I’ll just speak for myself. I thought he sucked, had the anomaly game, and then played exactly how I expected and expect to play moving forward.

Last edited:

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
The fact they are reporting on McCoys injury status tells me he is slated to start against seahawks.

I think by now we can deduce that K1 has a moderate high ankle sprain. The only reason they didnt IR him was to see if he could make some semi miraculous recovery.

As for Hopkins i fear that they are hoping his severe hamstring injury heals up magically but I fear he will be shelved another 3-4 games.

This team will most likely be an 11 or 12 win team which is more than we probably could have hoped for but as it stands right now the injury bug just took this teams super bowl hopes and flushed them.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
McCoy had a QBR of 4.5!!! This team needs K1 back badly this week
McCoy has only completed 4 passes 10 yards or more in 2 starts.
You must be registered for see images attach

Luckily Seattle might be 49ers level of dumb/bad to play soft coverage against us.
You must be registered for see images attach

So its possible Colt gets back rolling. And be another "credibility/learning" week.

Red on White

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
We responded really well after the Packers loss

Seemed like a really poor week leading into the Panthers. Lots not training or limited. Walk through only on one day. Weren't ready to go.

Whereas after the Packers game we had 10 days between games and arrived well prepared, fresh and well drilled.

This one we looked banged up, patchy and disjointed.

Bye week can't come soon enough

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson