Wk 16-Colts @ Cardinals Pre Game Thread. 12/20/21-12/24/21

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Amazing that the defense could be anticipatorily gassed considering how they started the game. They sucked in this game. Offense didn’t help them. But they sucked in their own right and earned that 30 burger.
Anticipatorily Gassed - you’ve just coined an incredible Cardinals excuse for ineptitude.

Man... this team better win on Sunday if not for the playoffs, but for the sanity of the board because if they don’t, I bet you start seeing old school flame wars here.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anticipatorily Gassed - you’ve just coined an incredible Cardinals excuse for ineptitude.

Man... this team better win on Sunday if not for the playoffs, but for the sanity of the board because if they don’t, I bet you start seeing old school flame wars here.
If we lose an SOC thread is certainly coming after the game

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This bad run is bringing back all my Kliff concerns.

He's been really good when the underdog. He calls much cleaner games.

When at home or in big games, when expectations are higher the old issues come back. I'm still baffled by his run pass split last week when Kyler was so poor. Or how he started the game with a designed Kyler run then didn't do it again all game.

He tends to panic and lose his head in my opinion. For example, every game this year where he's won the toss he's deferred so he gets the ball in the 2nd half and he's trusted the D to stop the 1st drive.

After last week I expect he will abandon all that and take the ball first to avoid getting TOP'd into oblivion again.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
All this Covid during fantasy playoffs is a pain. I'm currently down Tyreek and Ekeler.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm less worries about Taylor than I am about our pass defense.

We have been absolutely gashed deep the last 2 games. Something we have been good at all season.

I don't believe we gave up a TD pass over 20 yards all year. Last 2 games we gave up 4 I think. OBJ and Jefferson killed us over the top vs the Rams. And Reynolds and Raymond did same vs the Lions.

They did it the same way too. Play action bootleg the QB out to give the go route time to get open.

I expect Colts to do the same. Its something Wentz is good at and they have a guy called Dulin that's a burner.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The game is easy for NFC coaches against Kyler.

Get a hit or two on Kyler at the start of the game, Kyler makes bad decisions for rest of the game. Dan Campbell said something to this effect.

If the Colts put a hit on Kyler in the first series game over.

Almost feels like Kyler is reaching a tipping point in NFL.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What's Hudson's status, please? I've missed it.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Forget Sunday. I hope we win on Saturday.

Red on White

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The game is easy for NFC coaches against Kyler.

Get a hit or two on Kyler at the start of the game, Kyler makes bad decisions for rest of the game. Dan Campbell said something to this effect.

If the Colts put a hit on Kyler in the first series game over.

Almost feels like Kyler is reaching a tipping point in NFL.

Felt like there was some significant progress earlier this season. Going through his progressions, stepping up in the pocket, more trust in O line, letting plays develop etc

However has slipped back the last couple of weeks.

I guess development/improvement is never a straight line

Us and Kyler are in a rut. It's not terminal though I hope. It's never as bad as it seems, same as the start of the season wasn't as good as it seemed.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose