Wk 11-Arizona Cardinals @ Seattle Seahawks Pre Game Thread 11/15/21-11/20/21

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Agreed but Shefter left himself some rope the way he worded it. We’ll see.
I think we can win with Colt. Seattle is terrible.

I was one of the only few concerned about the Panthers (defense). Seattle doesnt give us the same problems.

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I think we can win with Colt. Seattle is terrible.

I was one of the only few concerned about the Panthers (defense). Seattle doesnt give us the same problems.
Seattle’s D has progressively gotten better over the season. I think they are top 10 in the red zone.

This game seems all but lost without Kyler

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If there was no plan to play him there was no sense in him practicing. He wasn't limited either. I believe it is totally up to Kyler. That the decision would be Sunday. That is what has been said all week. He will decide tomorrow.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Agreed but Shefter left himself some rope the way he worded it. We’ll see.

Seattle’s D has progressively gotten better over the season. I think they are top 10 in the red zone.

This game seems all but lost without Kyler

If there was no plan to play him there was no sense in him practicing. He wasn't limited either. I believe it is totally up to Kyler. That the decision would be Sunday. That is what has been said all week. He will decide tomorrow.
Fowler kinda hinted at the same. We'll see. Seahawks expecting Kyler could set up another 49ers game for Colt. Time will tell.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Maybe part of it is they really fear that he cant protect himself. Our Oline is good/top 11, but not great. So its one of those better safe than sorry deals. I think we can still win. However, that decision to use him running the ball has derailed his season a bit. Wrong play at the wrong time. Especially when you got Conner if you want to run so bad. Hopefully Colt can keep us on track. He beat Seattle last year.

Turned out its more of a high ankle sprain. I think that all but wrecked McCaffrey's season last year. It took him 7 weeks.

I think Strev will be the backup again if Kyler is out. Lets hope Colt stays healthy.
I was thinking closer to top 12 or top 13, but top 11????

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The thing I don't like about the Kyler situation is how can he be a "game time decision" or day to day for 3 weeks? It was pretty obvious the last 2 weeks he wasn't going to play so either the medical team don't have a clue or Kliff was playing some mediocre games trying to fake out opponents on who would start. The only people he has misled are the fans.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers is a mobile QB too right?

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I’ll be disgusted if Murray sits again. McCoy won’t win another game that he starts. You never throw games away by sitting your star player, unless he absolutely, positively cannot play. And I don’t believe that’s the case with Murray. Cardinals will regret this if we sit Murray & lose.
This. I'm seriously questioning both our handling of injuries and KM becoming injury prone.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Interestingly that some players like Rodgers and Mayfield play no matter how injured they are but not Kyler.
Even if they play like garbage like Mayfield has done this season & Rodgers did last week?

Yea, bad examples.

Last edited:

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I wouldn't feel good about McCoy in this game if he was fully healthy. I have incredibly little faith in him at less than 100%. I think Seattle has a get right game, and we end up losing for the 3rd time in 4 games. Get well soon, Kyler.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Yeah, yeah... KM is a 'girly' man. :shrug:

So you're perfectly sanguine at another slide provoked by yet another KM injury debacle lingering through a significant number of games? Not calling him a girly man--his injury issues are an enormous problem. That, to date, is not debatable.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Interestingly that some players like Rodgers and Mayfield play no matter how injured they are but not Kyler.
I don't know for sure, but I think Kyler wants to play while Kliff is keeping him out. I think its smart since putting Kyler out too early with a high ankle sprain has massive potential to end his season as well as our playoff hopes. Kyler will definitely be back in full force for the Bears game.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Extreme importance… As AJ stated in another thread you get an extra week to rest up your banged up players and you only got to win two games to go to the Super Bowl as opposed to three.
I didn’t disagree. But what do the Cardinals think? I mean they may not since it seems they are not pressing the issue of playing Kyler. And then keeping Streveler

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
For what it's worth part of me thinks it's wise to rest through the bye and be 100% and part of me thinks most QB's in contention for their division play with a mostly healed ankle sprain after what is now 3 weeks of rest.

However, I do think this isn't Kyler's decision and the team are taking it out of his hands.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kyler “ practicing “ I’m sure is part of rehab. Kyler is not laying in bed with his leg elevated.