Wk 15 Arizona Cardinals off season news and stuff. 4/17/23-4/23/23

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Explain what, “don’t not want to trade him at all” means. Confusing. Do they want to trade him or they don’t want to trade him?
If you listen, you will hear that it's just a typo in the tweet.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I honestly had to consult a roster to figure out who the "Wilson" you're talking about was.

It's Marco Wilson (one assumes). Jalen Thompson had one interception in 2022.

This team lacks some star power.
Weird take. Especially if that’s your barometer. Buddha had only 2 ints in his first four seasons total. Yes I’m guessing you were in the camp that felt he was worth his extension? Making him the highest payed safety in NFL history.

And pretty much unilaterally and in the media most all felt Jalens new high dollar contract was well deserved?

RON_IN_OC

Reaction score
Weird take. Especially if that’s your barometer. Buddha had only 2 ints in his first four seasons total. Yes I’m guessing you were in the camp that felt he was worth his extension? Making him the highest payed safety in NFL history.

And pretty much unilaterally and in the media most all felt Jalens new high dollar contract was well deserved?
Agreed...The Wilson comment was strange to me. He's the only Wilson on the team and he was a draft pick, not some street FA or camp body. He's shown flashes and played well, but still has some growth and consistency potential...and he's got 3 picks in 2 years (all of them this past season, ranking him tied for 9th in the NFL).

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Then extend him. Use cap space from this year and make him cap friendly the next couple of years. He's the leader ofnthe defense and extending him shows players the Cardinals are loyal to its core.

RON_IN_OC

Reaction score
Then extend him. Use cap space from this year and make him cap friendly the next couple of years.
I think they honestly will extend him...Monti just doesn't want to start out with the precedent that Keim set the last few years of caving and extending players who have multiple years left.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Weird take. Especially if that’s your barometer. Buddha had only 2 ints in his first four seasons total. Yes I’m guessing youwere in the camp that felt he was worth his extension? Making him the highest payed safety in NFL history.

I thought it was a hilarious that Budda zero interceptions in his first three NFL seasons and considered him wildly overrated — especially in comparison to Honey Badger.

Just believing that Jalen Thompson and Marco Wilson will resonate with casual fans is deranged.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I thought it was a hilarious that Budda zero interceptions in his first three NFL seasons and considered him wildly overrated — especially in comparison to Honey Badger.

Just believing that Jalen Thompson and Marco Wilson will resonate with casual fans is deranged.
Most players don't resonate with casual fans.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Agreed...The Wilson comment was strange to me. He's the only Wilson on the team and he was a draft pick, not some street FA or camp body. He's shown flashes and played well, but still has some growth and consistency potential...and he's got 3 picks in 2 years (all of them this past season, ranking him tied for 9th in the NFL).
I am sure if someone had said the 3rd choice GM said about the 49th drafted CB that threw a shoe. It would have been Soooo obvious. :biglaugh:

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
I’m not sure a casual Arizona Cardinals fan will be able to name five players on the opening day roster.

Definitely if both Hop and Budda get shipped out and Kyler is on PUP.
Random aside - The Coyotes donated a bunch of signed stuff for my non-profit’s upcoming golf tournament. They emailed me the stuff they were giving and I was bummed I hadn’t heard of any of the guys. Then I realized I could only name one current player (Clayton Keller).

The Cardinals also donated a signed football, but I don’t know who and am picking it up on Thursday or Friday. Kind of petrified on who it might be.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Random aside - The Coyotes donated a bunch of signed stuff for my non-profit’s upcoming golf tournament. They emailed me the stuff they were giving and I was bummed I hadn’t heard of any of the guys. Then I realized I could only name one current player (Clayton Keller).

The Cardinals also donated a signed football, but I don’t know who and am picking it up on Thursday or Friday. Kind of petrified on who it might be.
Andy Lee!

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score

Come on Man, Shane just gave away better stuff then that...:band: I Kid of course. Good luck with your tournament.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard