Wk 10-Carolina Panthers @ Arizona Cardinals Pre Game Thread 11/8-11/13, 2021

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Panthers at Cardinals

DE Brian Burns (foot) and LB Frankie Luvu (knee) are listed as questionable for the Panthers. They have ruled CB Rashaan Melvin (hand) and CB Stantley Thomas-Oliver (toe) out.

WR DeAndre Hopkins (hamstring) and QB Kyler Murray (ankle) are going to be game-time decisions for the Cardinals. S Budda Baker (knee), C Max Garcia (Achilles), WR Rondale Moore (neck), and DE Jordan Phillips (groin) are also listed as questionable. RB Chase Edmonds (ankle), G Justin Pugh (calf), RB Jonathan Ward (concussion), and S James Wiggins (knee) are all out this week.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have felt good about several games this year when people said we had little to no chance. This one, I don't have a good feeling. I think this is the game we are not supposed to lose and we do. I don't think we can go 17 games without a let down game.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
I have felt good about several games this year when people said we had little to no chance. This one, I don't have a good feeling. I think this is the game we are not supposed to lose and we do. I don't think we can go 17 games without a let down game.
I think we are going to remember getting our butt kicked by this team last year and respond in kind this year.

Also I think we already had our let down game against a banged up Packers team. No way should we have lost that game or even let it be as close as it was.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I think we are going to remember getting our butt kicked by this team last year and respond in kind this year.

Also I think we already had our let down game against a banged up Packers team. No way should we have lost that game or even let it be as close as it was.
I disagree that we had a letdown against the Packers. The Packer D is massively underrated. The officiating was horrendous at times, but with Rodgers under center, the Packers are 100% legit. If Rodgers played last week, they would have embarrassed the Chiefs. If you don’t believe the Packer D is really good, take a peek at Mahomes’s numbers last week.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
I disagree that we had a letdown against the Packers. The Packer D is massively underrated. The officiating was horrendous at times, but with Rodgers under center, the Packers are 100% legit. If Rodgers played last week, they would have embarrassed the Chiefs. If you don’t believe the Packer D is really good, take a peek at Mahomes’s numbers last week.
Hardly proof of anything with Mahomes. He has been poor for like 5 straight games now.

We have also torched some defenses that are on par with GB. Regardless their defense is good, but not good enough that they should be holding us to 21 points.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose