Wk 10-Carolina Panthers @ Arizona Cardinals Pre Game Thread 11/8-11/13, 2021

don7031

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Darnold has been hurt for weeks. Shoot them up, tape them up, play them when they should be in civvies. The Panthers were really good prior to Darnold getting hurt.

I agree that McCoy will be less effective now that teams know how he fits into the Cardinals offense. But rushing Murray back is the worst thing the Cardinals can do.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Book the flights, a nice resort, and club seats. Place your bet on the panthers and voila, you financed the whole trip:thumbup:

I use it as an excuse to go visit the brother that lives outside of Charlotte that I rarely see.

mncardfan1

Reaction score
I feel the same way when I have to listen to folks from the Northern Midwest. The "Doncha Knows" are like nails on a chalkboard.
OOOOh, Yaaahh, Soooo truuue, yaaah, youuuu bethchah! I'm not originally from MN, so I get that too, however I do like to hear somewhat non-slang talk and complete sentences from the TV announcers.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
OOOOh, Yaaahh, Soooo truuue, yaaah, youuuu bethchah! I'm not originally from MN, so I get that too, however I do like to hear somewhat non-slang talk and complete sentences from the TV announcers.

I would like the right to use a cattle prod on any news or sports presenter who uses 'yeah' on air. ;)

Red on White

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
An old rule of thumb with ankle sprains is that you miss either zero weeks or three weeks

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
That Seattle game in Seattle is going to be a test of attrition for us. I'm fine going with Colt for this week if it means Kyler is full throttle next week.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard