Votes: 39 76.5%
  • No

Votes: 12 23.5%

• Total voters

Phill11

The Payphone Man
Reaction score
thirty-two said:
When you played did you start you or did you let the higher rated QB start? I let Carr start the first year, but after one year of that, I said screw it I'm starting even if my ranking is lower. The Texans are so freaking boring though.. I wish I was on an NFC team at least. The AFC sucks!

It started me. My rating was 88. Bledsoe's was 84.

I tried it out just to see what it was like and played around with it as the Raiders at first. The key to having fun with it (From what I've seen so far) is that your in a position the team needs and your on a team you familiar with.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Phill11 said:
It started me. My rating was 88. Bledsoe's was 84.

Damn my parents must have sucked! I need new parents! :D

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got drafted by the Cards in Rd. 3 (I'm a RB). I just assumed it was because I set the Cards as my favorite team during the initial setup ... but seeing all of you guys get drafted by ******* teams like the Cowboys--Woohoo!

OP
OP
JPlay

JPlay

JPlay
Reaction score
I was a QB and got drafted by the Cards in round 3 also. My guy looks like Culpepper. Those pratices are weird, they aren't drills, just offensve vs. defense.

In the games I've played so far, Rolle has been awesome getting at least one INT every game, sometimes more.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
HeavyB3 said:
Wow this passing cone is going to take alot of getting used to. Warner has a huge cone compared to McCown, but I still like McCown because of his ability to run. Lots of practicing for now.

I was tearing up Abomb with the cards, Warner was on fire. Then Warner got hurt...out for a few plays. In comes Josh and what does he do on the first play? Throws an INT...my first INT of the game. That was that...Josh is now third string for good, the piece of garbage.

I won another game behind Navarre as well after Warner got hurt. Behind Navarre having two TDs and JJ running for 200 yards, Abomb took another a-whipping like a man.

I don't however, like this trend of Warner getting hurt.

JJ is an absolute MONSTER in this game...blows people apart. Also, put in Elton Brown on the line and watch him pancake some people. And our D is FAST.

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I've been drafted by the Bucs and the Cowboys and restarted. I would have played through but I forgot to erase my memory card and couldn't save. Gonna play tomorrow.

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I started over and now I am a QB for the Ravens. I was drafted in the 4th round.

I made myself the starter. In the first preseason game I threw two ints. I am just going to skip to the regular season.

Jamal Lewis kicks ass, so I can easily win without passing very much.

This passing can be difficult.

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I just played online.

I suck. I lost 24-0 and 13-0. It would be ok if I at least scored one touchdown. :bang: