• No way Jose!

Votes: 11 20.0%

• Total voters

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
They aren't giving up a one. They probably don't give up the second two. The real question is do you give up MHJ for Odunze and a two+. We ain't getting a one unless we trade back to 11, 12, or 13. No way I do that.
Never know what the QB premium will bring... A simple," I gotta go, got Atlanta on another line...nice try though!"
Suddenly a second and fifth jumps to a first.
Biggest factor is how the giants feel about rolling out Danny dimes one more time

OP
OP
Totally_Red

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
First round, picks have been given to move up one spot before…. ironically by the Giants even to get Jags pick right before them.
For a one they can probably get NE to bite. Don't think they are that desperate.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
How is there any scenario where we're picking at 4 and Harrison AND one of the top 3 QBs are still on the board?

If Harrison is gone, I'd take that deal in a heart beat.

bg7brd

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The Chargers might take MHJ at 5, but I don't believe they will stay at 5 to take Alt if they can help it.
I think the Chargers might want to trade back a bit. Keep an eye on the Bears moving up to 5 for Odunze / Nabers

Last edited:

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
How is there any scenario where we're picking at 4 and Harrison AND one of the top 3 QBs are still on the board?

If Harrison is gone, I'd take that deal in a heart beat.
Because rumour has it there may now be 4 QB's

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
what if the Giants pay the QB premium and give up next years first to move up two slots?
chargers would almost certainly grab Harrison....would you be satisfied with Odunze and an extra first next year?
There is a price for almost everything. That would be interesting.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I'd bet dollars to donuts that JJ McCarthy will still be on the board at pick 5...

of the 2nd round.
I generally agree. But teams have made crazy trades to get a guy everyone thought they could wait for before. If a GM has fallen in love with a player it doesn't matter where the rest of the world has him ranked....hell, look what the niners gave up to go get Lance

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I generally agree. But teams have made crazy trades to get a guy everyone thought they could wait for before. If a GM has fallen in love with a player it doesn't matter where the rest of the world has him ranked....hell, look what the niners gave up to go get Lance
Post powered by Hopium

Denny Green Fan

Registered
Reaction score
Never know what the QB premium will bring... A simple," I gotta go, got Atlanta on another line...nice try though!"
Suddenly a second and fifth jumps to a first.
Biggest factor is how the giants feel about rolling out Danny dimes one more time
Cards on the clock….giants gm to monti “we want this pick” “we will give you 6 and one of our second rounders” monti.. “call me back when u give us 2 second rounders”

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yep.

Jarvin Garrison would still be a top ten player, but right now Odunze would be higher ranked.

We haven't even really discussed how, not only did Harrison skip the workouts, he also skipped the media portion. Players that do that just don't understand that's a slight not only to the media, but also to the fans that ultimately pay to see them play.

I guess it's better than Nabers who really didn't come off as a guy I want on my team.
Of the top 3 WRs, I firmly believe Nabers has, by far, the biggest bust percentage and it isn’t close.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
The only reason the giants would want to trade up is if they have Intel that another team or teams are trying to get ahead of them. I say this because they would know that the cards and chargers are not taking QBs.

Denny Green Fan

Registered
Reaction score
no such thing as poll fatigue

Here is the scenario: the New York Football Giants want to draft their QBOTF and offer one of their twos (39 or 47) this year and their second rounder next year to go from 6 to 4.
This likely means we miss out on MHJ, but probably get our choice of Odunze, Nabers or Joe Alt. Do YOU pull the trigger?
For 2 second rounders yes!!! For one second no way not with Marvin there

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
Giants traded #39, so only #47 is available. Makes it easy. Take MHJ if he is there. If he is not - absolute go. Draft Alt Or one of the Two other WR and Pick up a 2nd that Can be used as potential leverage to move in the draft.
#27&#47 gets into the 15-20 range
#35&#47 gets into the 19-24 range

Last edited:

Fitz4Ever

Veteran
Reaction score
I have a hunch the patriots will take Marvin if daniels goes to Washington. Then they try for nix or penix later.
I have a hunch they might if Maye is gone. Daniels is going to be freakin terrible. There is no way the Patriots can think hes going to be a franchise QB. Now Washington...that dumpster fire of a team...Im sure they think Daniels is awesome.

I think for the Pats its either Maye or MHJ

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a hunch they might if Maye is gone. Daniels is going to be freakin terrible. There is no way the Patriots can think hes going to be a franchise QB. Now Washington...that dumpster fire of a team...Im sure they think Daniels is awesome.

I think for the Pats its either Maye or MHJ
Mayes is safer. Herbert Light, just good enough to be mediocre and a decade long tease. Daniels has a lot more capacity for "boom" than Mayes, but he is also more likely to bust. I thought AR going high last year was total bluff, but he did. Daniels is far more talented and polished than Richardson was.

JMO