Where is all the love for DA?

EndZone

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I mean there were SO many people on here who touted DA over Matty, get rid of Matty you say, his high percentage completions even though short passes are not good enough for the Cardinals. In Whisenhunt we trust! He and Fitz have completely ruined this team. Sure Fitz never said anything to prompt Matty leaving but he sure as hell didnt stand up for him when his big mouth buddy was running his mouth in the News. I am sure Fitz is regretting it now.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I think you are mistaken. I think the votes in #7's corner were probably 70/30 here.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I think there were people here making excuses for Derek Anderson (he didn't have good receivers in Cleveland... He'd be getting real coaching here... He's indoors... he doesn't have anyone breathing down his neck... whatever). But I don't think there was anyone here jacked that Derek Anderson was the starting quarterback.

There were people here saying that Anderson was a better option than #7--it's impossible to say that is or is not the case right now, since #7 is now wearing #9 and renting a condo in Houston. But I'd like for you to find 10 posts from the preseason where people were saying "Man, I'm so happy that Derek Anderson is the starting quarterback for the Arizona Cardinals."

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
I think you are mistaken. I think the votes in #7's corner were probably 70/30 here.

Come on Bucky don't let fact get in the way of a good rant. I got some love for the team and he is a member of it. So I guess here is some. I root for the name on the front of the jersey not the back.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hell..even Campos was begging for Leinart in the game thread

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
With the win today Derek Anderson has already equaled Kurt Warner's win total for Warner's ENTIRE first season in Arizona.

Just sayin'

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
With the win today Derek Anderson has already equaled Kurt Warner's win total for Warner's ENTIRE first season in Arizona.

Just sayin'

Fortunately for Derek, he got the Rams and Raiders in two of his first three games

freebyrd

Reaction score
But the votes against #7 werepretty vitriolic on this board.
oh yeah this right here
i wanted matt to get the job thought he didn't get a fair shake especially after the throw that got fitz hurt
at least fitz caught the ball, lol
anderson can't get it any where near him but its derricks team for now, and as much as i hate him he is still a card and i cheer for the team not one player, but i don't think it will be long before we see one of the rooks

Doug

B a n n ed WARRIOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Lynn Haven Florida(Panama City)1 mile away.

Just sayin'

Finish your thought on Warner Duck.You've got the Red River Rivalry this weekend coming up and I assure you Kurt Warner and Derrick Anderson should'nt be used in the same sentence for the sacrifice Warner made for the REDBIRDS.DA is'nt even a real QB as we've all seen by now.

Whiz made a COLOSSAL MISTAKE.Plus today we played like a losing team and got lucky to get a "W".Not payback for past losses we should've won.

Kurt does'nt deserve such a comparison to one of the worst QB's in ARIZONA's long history as Warner is our best.

Lets see how long Whiz' pride keeps him from bringing in Garcia or another real QB????

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Finish your thought on Warner Duck.You've got the Red River Rivalry this weekend coming up and I assure you Kurt Warner and Derrick Anderson should'nt be used in the same sentence for the sacrifice Warner made for the REDBIRDS.DA is'nt even a real QB as we've all seen by now.

Whiz made a COLOSSAL MISTAKE.Plus today we played like a losing team and got lucky to get a "W".Not payback for past losses we should've won.

Kurt does'nt deserve such a comparison to one of the worst QB's in ARIZONA's long history as Warner is our best.

Lets see how long Whiz' pride keeps him from bringing in Garcia or another real QB????

And neither does Dansby to a career run of the mill LB like Lenon.

As for the UT/OU game what in the world does that have to do with Cardinal football. :confused:

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd like for you to find 10 posts from the preseason where people were saying "Man, I'm so happy that Derek Anderson is the starting quarterback for the Arizona Cardinals."
No one is claiming that's what people were saying. I'd bet you could find 10 posts that said "thank god Matty's gone."

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
As for the UT/OU game what in the world does that have to do with Cardinal football. :confused:

I've got a baaaaad feeling about the game this weekend. Hopefully the RB they have signed from my HS (North Mesquite) next year can actually help the running game.

Last edited:

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No one is claiming that's what people were saying. I'd bet you could find 10 posts that said "thank god Matty's gone."

If it turns out that you're one short - Thank God Matty's gone!

DA is not an NFL starting caliber quarterback. Neither is Matt Leinart.

Steve

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I've got a baaaaad feeling about the game this weekend. Hopefully the RB they have signed from my HS (North Mesquite) next year can actually help the running game.

Not important. This is only year 5 of the 10 year exemption you get for a National Championship. Stoops is the one on the hot seat as his exemption has run out.

Of course then I have Cardinal season tickets but not Longhorn season tickets so that tells you where my priorities are.

Go Cards!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard