What team would you like Fitz to be on other than the Cardinals?

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Montral Alouettes.

No matter what team he would end up on he will come back to haunt us. Just Cardinal luck.

RonF

Per Ardua Ad Astra
Reaction score
If Fitz Has to Leave AZ...

I would want him to go to New England. Let him finish his last years with one of the most accurate QBs in the NFL today. Imagine, Tom Brady throwing to Larry. What a way to end a career, for both of them. Much better than blocking downfield with the Cards.

Tyler3450

All Star
Reaction score
Denver so we could see what could of been.... lol jk

I hate peyton to this day for getting my hopes up.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kelvin Benjamin and his 1000 yards and 9 TDS as a rookie begs to differ with you in Fitz being the clear cut number one I'm guessing... Young big strong and has plenty of room for upswing compared to an aging Fitz...

Kelvin Benjamin has a serious case of the dropsies. According to my brother that lives in Charlotte, he has dropped just as many big passes as he caught. They think that he could be the #1, but they just don't trust him enough to be that #1.

Big D

...and STILL...
Reaction score
Patriots for me as well.

For me the epitome of Fitz' last few years here will be the play agaisnt Carolina last week where he ran a picture perfect, beautiful route and was wide open in the end zone only to have a sure TD thrown a good 15 feet over his head. That was just an awful, awful feeling as a fan and I can only imagine how sick Larry felt.

That would NEVER happen with Brady tossing the rock to Fitz in NE.

I just don't get how folks can watch a play like that and still try to argue that the QB position since 2010 has not played a HUGE part in the dip in Fitzgerald's numbers/production. It's flat out ridiculous.

Last edited:

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Pats. Brady has done so much with so little for so long. Imagine how he could use Fitz? Scary.

Vermont Maverick

Registered
Reaction score
The Boston media has been talking about Fitz for the last 2-3 years. There were recent articles that mentioned that this year could finally be the Pats' chance to acquire Fitz.

So was the drunk guy pissing in the urinal next to me when I went to the Cards Pats game 2 years ago. It was typical Boston matter-of-fact black-and-white its-a-fact Boston arrogance that makes me ashamed to live in New England. Just for that reason alone, I don't want him going there.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
This one is tough. I love Rodgers as a person and a player, and I think the combo would be pure insanity, but my lord Green Bay fans are the worst human beings on the planet with little to no football knowledge outside of their own cheese world. They don't deserve Rodgers IMO, let alone Rodgers and Fitz.

+100

I have to live with these idiot pecker fans, and you hit the nail on the head.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard