What do you look forward to most?

What do you look forward to most?

• Total voters

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
The draft party? First Preseason Game? Opening Day? Home Opener? Training Camp? Free Agency? Other?

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Opening Day! All the other stuff is fun and stuff, but I am extremely anxious to see what Whiz and his staff can do this season in real-life action!
In a wierd way, I would kinda like to see not one change made on the team player wise, just to see how Whiz would do with the exact team Fatso had last season... I knida think Whiz would squeak out at least 3 more W's with the exact same team...

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I said Training Camp, but that's only because that is when I get the juices flowing. Of course Opening day is like Christmas to me!

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
How could opening day not be unanimous?

The home opener is always #1 for me. Getting back together with all the great people I haven't seen in 8-9 months is the Q.*

Opening day will move up now with the new stadium. Used to just tick me off because the Cards were always on the road. I'd be walking around all week saying stupid things like "Green Bay doesn't have to play all their games on the road in December."

EDIT:*Probably not as great for the others because they are probably glad they don't have to see me for 8-9 months.

Last edited:

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
i am looking forward to the cards/ravens or cards/skins game (WHICHEVER ID FIRST) the most. Its the first time i will have seen the team live in 4 years. I had tickets to the seattle game this year but couldn't go after i cut my hand off. I will be tailgaiting @ 7 am this year to make up for it

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
As of right now the draft for me. I wish I could be in town for the draft party I haven't been to one since '99.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I said TC because thats when most of the team will be in place and we get daily reporting from all the media .. we will get to hear who is playing where and how the new guys and rooks are doing ... always exciting for me ...

And then there is opening day ... but thats another highlight ...

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
As of right now the draft for me. I wish I could be in town for the draft party I haven't been to one since '99.

OK who was at the draft party at Rockin' Rodeo in 1997? I think Zeno was there, Pdonaldo, JRein, and NazDrew, and me, anyone else?

That was the first ever get together from AOL Cards Corner.

Also who played in AZPROsports' golf tournament at Trilogy? Rats and his brother and Slanidrac,????

OP
OP
KingofCards

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
It is nice now that opening day and the home opener have a possibility of being one and the same.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
sh*t, i've been watching my cards lose since st. louis so the draft has always been my super bowl. the year we drafted wadsworth i predicted better things and then i screwed up again in 99. But i did it again last year and although our record didn't indicate it, and the loss to chicago was the singlemost demoralizing event in my life, i didn't feel bad about the direction the team was taking. with the talent we have assembled and this coaching staff, i am ready now. lets get a couple free agents draft some guys and get the show on the road

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kingman