What are some good kids shows for a 9 year old?

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
I'm trying to find some good programming for my son's girlfriend's 9 year-old.

He's been watching shows with my 3 year-old granddaughter, and I think that stuff like Dora and The Backyardigans are a bit "too little" for him.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to find some good programming for my son's girlfriend's 9 year-old.

He's been watching shows with my 3 year-old granddaughter, and I think that stuff like Dora and The Backyardigans are a bit "too little" for him.

Perfect age for the Disney Chanel Ken. Hannah Montana, Wizards of Waverly Place, Cheetah Girls, Cory In The House, The Suite Life of Zach and Cody, Phineas and Ferb....The list goes on and on.

All perfect programming and the right content for a 9 year old. Both intellectually and from a humor standpoint. You really can't go wrong. Best part is that the 3 year could watch them too and you wouldnt have to worry about what they are seeing on TV.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
Not sure about now but a few years ago there was a few good shows for kids. Maybe you can rent some of the seasons. They are called Deadwood and The Sopranos.

sundevilscott

Kaycee's Daddy
Reaction score
According to my 7 year old he might love The Deadliest Catch. For some reason that kid loves that show.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
All I know is that i watch Spongebob even when my kids aren't.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
iCarly is a cute little show. My boys like it and my 2 year-old daughter watches too.