We're going to the Superbowl

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's right. Damn the torpedos.
I'm totally serious. Getting absolutely abused like they did was the best thing that could have possibly happened to this bunch.

11, props, you were totally right.

That blowout gave the naysayers ammo, and you saw it for what it was, a catalyst for determination and fight for the team.

What is funny is that the Atlanta guy said the Cards had no chance, 8-8 ESPN "experts" predicted a Carolina win, then the jackass writer who told Philly to book Tampa.

Those guys get paid money for their idiotic opinions, but it played out exactly how you predicted. Brush up that resume, you need to be a football writer. :)

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
11, props, you were totally right.

That blowout gave the naysayers ammo, and you saw it for what it was, a catalyst for determination and fight for the team.

What is funny is that the Atlanta guy said the Cards had no chance, 8-8 ESPN "experts" predicted a Carolina win, then the jackass writer who told Philly to book Tampa.

Those guys get paid money for their idiotic opinions, but it played out exactly how you predicted. Brush up that resume, you need to be a football writer. :)

+1

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
I was about to say no one could have possibly seen this comming, and then this thread showed up.

Apparently one person did, truth is stranger than fiction.

Now what lottery numbers should I play?

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
Heroin for Christmas AND a superbowl for the New Year?! This is the best holiday season ever!

Thanks religion!

You sir, have had the best Christmas evar! I only got a Cards Superbowl and an iPod. Beggars can't be choosers though. Bring on Pittsburgh!

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Unbelievable!! We were rocking the Native New Yorker on 83rd Ave and Bell. What a truly awesome feeling. I still don't believe it. The Arizona Cardinals are in the Superbowl!!!

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I cant believe this day has finally arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What made the game so sweet is that my dad and brother got their hopes up when the Eagles took the lead only to be smacked upside the head with defeat!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
we're not going to the Super Bowl... WE'RE WINNING THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard