The good, the bad, and the ugly!

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
The point of this thread is that once we pay Kyler, we aren't going to be able to afford a top OL, top RBs, top WRs, a top TE, and a top defense. You have to give up something. This is why the draft is so key. Cheap talent which improves key positions without having to pay huge money. Why you probably can't keep Green AND Kirk, but 1 is an option because Rondale is cheap.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Look we can't keep on drafting amazingly talented off-ball linebackers in the first round AND draft offensive linemen that can be productive starters in their first contract. It's simple math.
Good hell you know how to trigger me. It's like you know I watch Tampa games because of Brady and Wirfs.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
And I like Collins as a prospect still but I can't ignore that Darrisaw, Oweh, Phillips and Rousseau were all available and we passed for another ILB project. Some of this is Vance, but that was always the reality. Positional value is a thing.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
What a monstrously horrible take. Kyler is a top 8 qb in the league. And you want to dip into the draft for another qb. I swear a loss can really make peoples brains melt out of their head.
what a monstrously stupid opinion.

I dont give a damn about the loss.. not one whit.

what I do give a damn about is the redbirds having a QB they can count on every week.

when Kyler was drafted my concerns were injuries due to size and playstyle.... he has been adjusting his playstyle.... but we are losing games every season because kyler is hurt

so what do you do when your top THREE QB keeps going down and it costs you games.... or a playoff berth like last season?? what do you do?.... I aint a smart ****** like some of you guys but I think you get another QB you can count on..... draft a talented kid, second round maybe... and he pushes kyler.... not just at practice but during games.... then you have a quality backup....and kyler thinking, "**** this guy is pretty good I better not miss any time"...and if kyler goes down, this team will keep winning

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Golfermcr