Welcome Josh Dobbs. Arizona trades a 5th round pick for Joshua Dobbs and a 7th round pick

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Haven’t seen the kid play but what is going on today. Is Monti feeling ok in the humidity in Minnesota. Maybe McCoy is gone, let it ride with the rookie for now

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
WE JUST MADE KYLER ONE OF THE HIGHEST PAID QB'S IN FOOTBALL, AND WE DRAFTED A DEVELOPMENTAL QB IN THIS YEARS DRAFT!!!

If there were a reason to acquire a guy that could jump in and start to hold out for our playoff run it would be one thing. If we were stocked with talent, ok, maybe.

A fifth round pick for Josh Dobbs! Monti is a on an incredible heater here.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
WE JUST MADE KYLER ONE OF THE HIGHEST PAID QB'S IN FOOTBALL, AND WE DRAFTED A DEVELOPMENTAL QB IN THIS YEARS DRAFT!!!

If there were a reason to acquire a guy that could jump in and start to hold out for our playoff run it would be one thing. If we were stocked with talent, ok, maybe.

A fifth round pick for Josh Dobbs! Monti is a on an incredible heater here.
Fun fact...it's now the 2nd time in his career that Dobb's has been traded for a 5th rounder.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Tune starts
Dobbs is backup
Colt is gone
Murray is out longer then 4 weeks
Blaugh is PS

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
He played QB for the Browns when Drew was there.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Petzing was Clevelands QB coach, This dude has been in camp with Cleveland - it's the offense he has been using.

Guarantee you Petzing's offense is at least 90% the Cleveland offense

Dobbs was with the Browns all last pre season.
You must be registered for see images attach

So, your theory of the case is that Josh Dobbs (1) still retains a mastery of the Drew Petzing offense (2) after he spent one training camp with the Browns as their third-string QB and (3) has been with two other organizations since.

Cool cool cool.

Goodyear Card

Link Guy
Reaction score
The only way this makes sense is that Cardinals coaches hate all of QBs and are desperate for a starter. It makes no sense to sign Dobbs as a backup.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Perhaps but Dobbs has a lower career passer rating than Blough so not sure how he's some great improvement over the other bad QBs they currently have. No reason to give up a 5th rounder for him either way.
Yeah, I deleted my post. Violated my own rule (again) by calling players derogatory names and stuff. LOL

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Tune has to be higher on the chart than Dobbs - just because Tune has actually played with this team

If Dobbs is your guy fine, what evs, but you don't wait till after preseason to pull the trigger - preseason is literally preparation for the season

I still think Tune's our starter come opening day

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't understand. There likely wasn't any competition for Dobbs.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison