Week 6- Arizona Cardinals @ Minnesota Vikings Pregame thread, 2018

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Another thing I’ve found weird is that most of our pass attempts I’ve seen on the charts are on the outside. Too me the great passing teams make a lot of their money with completed balls between the hash marks.

Maybe that’s another problem with McCoys offense hmmm

I am going to give McCoy benefit of the doubt. Rookie throwing between Hash marks is generally interception areas. As Rosen grows into this offense they will open up the middle IMO.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
would love to see some lights start to come on for Reddick...I was one of the guys pimping the selection, lol...even had him going to us in my mock...

gonna hate it if he completely flops out.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Another thing I’ve found weird is that most of our pass attempts I’ve seen on the charts are on the outside. Too me the great passing teams make a lot of their money with completed balls between the hash marks.

Maybe that’s another problem with McCoys offense hmmm

Excellent observation there Bucky. I Have not looked at the charts, but if what you say is true it is something to explore. The college game is played for the outside in (due to the wider hash marks) and the pro game is played from the inside out (due to the narrow has marks). In the pro game you need to be able to work the middle of the field.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
McCoy should do his pressers with a paper bag over his head. His “offense” is a joke.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

If Chandler Jones can feast on the replacement LT and Cook is very limited or out, we may have a close game.