Two minute drill failure a steaming pile of kk

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
All year long our two minute drill has been horrid. It always starts with a screen that gains minimal yards and runs 15-30 seconds off the clock. And here again today. So awful. No growth.

OP
OP
Ouchie-Z-Clown

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Not even taking a shot at a Hail Mary is a good summation of kk’s warts for the entire season. Doesn’t go for the endzone. Man I saw some good things from kk this year but so many areas he didn’t grow in.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Yeah.... our situational football has been good on 4th down all things considered. But our 2 min drill has been atrocious.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not even taking a shot at a Hail Mary is a good summation of kk’s warts for the entire season. Doesn’t go for the endzone. Man I saw some good things from kk this year but so many areas he didn’t grow in.

That was weird wasn't it? It was almost like he was afraid the Hail Mary would get picked off and then Kyler would have 5 turnovers.

Just odd, 2 of them were completely not his fault on the fumbles, the 2 picks were bad but if you aren't going to let him air it out at the end why put him in, why not let Hundley take the drive?

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm happy with the Seattle W and to pick 8th.
Yeah. Kk gets one more year to prove his worth imo. The excuses shouldn't be there next year. If they are.. hopefully keim is sent packing along with him.

swagron

All Star
Reaction score
That was weird wasn't it? It was almost like he was afraid the Hail Mary would get picked off and then Kyler would have 5 turnovers.

Just odd, 2 of them were completely not his fault on the fumbles, the 2 picks were bad but if you aren't going to let him air it out at the end why put him in, why not let Hundley take the drive?

I think everyone including the Cards gets consumed by player stats/awards..except the thing that counts, wins and losses. It’s more marketing than production. (Kind of like the Suns)

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Murray couldn't move around to buy the time to execute a hail mary.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I'm still against Kliff, but whatever. "He'll get better" is nonsense just built from blind hope.

Need WRs that can separate for Hail Marys, eh?
Nah, you don't. They're normally all in the end zone in a group.

Kliff has so far to go. But this wasn't a perfect game to judge him on, with Kyler hurting.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm still against Kliff, but whatever. "He'll get better" is nonsense just built from blind hope.

Nah, you don't. They're normally all in the end zone in a group.

Kliff has so far to go. But this wasn't a perfect game to judge him on, with Kyler hurting.
What’s wrong with hope?

You “hope” this franchise gets better, right?

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
What’s wrong with hope?

You “hope” this franchise gets better, right?
Blind hope is a completely different thing. I also hope I'll win a million dollars gambling tomorrow. There's zero evidence that'll happen.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Blind hope is a completely different thing. I also hope I'll win a million dollars gambling tomorrow. There's zero evidence that'll happen.
Well go to the nearest gas station & purchase a lottery ticket & maybe you will!

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Murray will be better in the two minute drill last year. It is probably what he was least experienced at coming out of college.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Red zone has greatly improved. Our 4 minute offense has greatly improved. We scored more points . We’ve run the ball better than last year. Maybe the biggest thing is this team never quit.

do we need to improve ? Yes. But we are head and shoulders better than at this time last year? Absolutely.

Some of us will choose to be Debbie Downers and that’s your choice. I choose to look at the positives. I’m not talking about blind faith and rose color glasses. But we now have something to build on. KK is going to get better as will Kyler.

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Red zone has greatly improved. Our 4 minute offense has greatly improved. We scored more points . We’ve run the ball better than last year. Maybe the biggest thing is this team never quit.

do we need to improve ? Yes. But we are head and shoulders better than at this time last year? Absolutely.

Some of us will choose to be Debbie Downers and that’s your choice. I choose to look at the positives. I’m not talking about blind faith and rose color glasses. But we now have something to build on. KK is going to get better as will Kyler.
Amen!

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson