Troy Brown sighting.......

TheSnake4Life

Reaction score
I saw Troy Brown at my work today. Talked to him for about 10 minutes. He told me how he really likes it here, and really likes the weather. He also said that he wants to play in a warm weather town. The Cards could use him as a 3rd receiver...and a DB!

Does anybody else hear a possible Troy Brown signing in the near future. Talking with him sounded like it could be a possibility. He would be a great locker room guy as well.

This would be a GREAT way to spend some of that $15mil we have to use.

Plus we still need to draft Rolle in the first round.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
TheSnake4Life said:
The Cards could use him as a 3rd receiver...and a DB!

Try 4th WR.

BJ, Boldin, Fitz, Brown would be the 4th.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Troy Brown is great and all, but he has been in the league 12 years..... We want guys who are going to contribute, not guys who were good. "Locker Room Presense" signings are vastly overrated IMO

OP
OP
T

TheSnake4Life

Reaction score
Locker Room guys are definitely not overrated. Would you want a locker room of Portland Trail Blazers?.......give me a 2001 AZ D-Backs locker room....

ThunderCard

Reaction score
I would take him as well. Yeah he is older, but he still has quicks and is willing to go to any position. In addition his 3 super bowl appearances might come in handy under presure.

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
And if memory serves correct he has some pretty good hands. I would welcome him with open arms.

Red Air Force

DILLIGAFF
Reaction score
TheSnake4Life said:
I saw Troy Brown at my work today. Talked to him for about 10 minutes. He told me how he really likes it here, and really likes the weather. He also said that he wants to play in a warm weather town. The Cards could use him as a 3rd receiver...and a DB!

Where do you work? Did he just show up at your cube all "Hey Snake, wanna talk some football"? :D

OP
OP
T

TheSnake4Life

Reaction score
hahaha, man i work at the mall. im not at that stage in my life where i need a real job....at least i try not to have one

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedzBetz