Travis Etienne

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Honestly, I don't want to draft a WR. You can chalk that up to a lack of faith in Keim, the amount we've invested in the draft in the past 5 years at the position, the apparent inability for us to coach up the position, and the potential for yet another bust, but where we stand today, I view RB as more important than WR.

Okay, maybe that's hyperbole a bit, because yes, if Chase, Waddle, or Smith are available, it's sensible. I just hope we go for a WR in free agency, since it's very unlikely any of those three fall.

Yup. Keims record of drafting WRs is garbage.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Honestly, I don't want to draft a WR. You can chalk that up to a lack of faith in Keim, the amount we've invested in the draft in the past 5 years at the position, the apparent inability for us to coach up the position, and the potential for yet another bust, but where we stand today, I view RB as more important than WR.

Okay, maybe that's hyperbole a bit, because yes, if Chase, Waddle, or Smith are available, it's sensible. I just hope we go for a WR in free agency, since it's very unlikely any of those three fall.
I actually agree with everything you state. I see two olinemen, three wrs, and two corners I really like. But I don’t expect any of those 7 making it to 16.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Hard to argue your point about not taking a WR because we can’t seem to coach them up. But, we did hire a new WR coach. Personally, I don’t see us taking a WR early in the draft. I do see us signing a legit 2 in FA though & one outside the first 2 rounds of the draft.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard