Training Camp

PaulW

Veteran
Reaction score
Have the dates for the 2010 training camp been published yet? I would like to know because I have to be in California in August and would like to make a trip to Flagstaff. I would appreciate for a reply.

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have the dates for the 2010 training camp been published yet? I would like to know because I have to be in California in August and would like to make a trip to Flagstaff. I would appreciate for a reply.

No, they don't usually release the dates until mid-June. But here is a link to last years schedule:

Linky

If I had to bet $1, I would guess it would be around the 7/30-8-18 timeframe, but don't know yet.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
If I had to bet $1, I would guess it would be around the 7/30-8-18 time frame, but don't know yet.

That is what I am scheduling for. They probably have to report the 28th, conditioning tests on the 29th, start practicing on the 30th. Usually the fan fest scrimmage is the 2nd Saturday of training camp making that August 7th.

veryberry

Reaction score
I am also in California and am planning a trip with my dad to go to Flagstaff this year, I haven't been since before they went to the Super Bowl and was wondering if it has changed at all? Like is it much more crowded now or is there anything else to look out for.

I always check this place for news on the Cards and am aware alot of you go to Flag every year so any insight would be very helpful. Thank you [[=

Angel

Registered
Reaction score
I am also in California and am planning a trip with my dad to go to Flagstaff this year, I haven't been since before they went to the Super Bowl and was wondering if it has changed at all? Like is it much more crowded now or is there anything else to look out for.

I always check this place for news on the Cards and am aware alot of you go to Flag every year so any insight would be very helpful. Thank you [[=

More crowds, more rules, more intensity

As usual Flagstaff was the perfect host. The entire town supports the team every year and that is fun.