Today’s Draft Rumor

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
No one watches every snap of every player and people tend to not really watch the Cardinals at all unless they are fans of the team.

I watched PJJ all year long and he was mostly pretty solid and at times good. He had a few rough patches, but he didn't exactly go against the AFC South.
Ok, so you know better than the national writers?

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
On the Cardinals, absolutely.

(Logical fallacy Appeal to Authority)
You watch pretty much the Cardinals, and you have a better perspective of the rookie OT position than people who literally watch football as a job? Again - if they all have similar lists, you're either saying they don't know what they're talking about or are just selling groupthink, yet you who primarily just watch the Cards know better.

Ok.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
You watch pretty much the Cardinals, and you have a better perspective of the rookie OT position than people who literally watch football as a job?
No I don't really know how Harrison played, just like most of them don't know how well PJJ played.

I think those lists are pretty stupid for the most part.
Again - if they all have similar lists, you're either saying they don't know what they're talking about or are just selling groupthink, yet you who primarily just watch the Cards know better.

Ok.
Read above.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Ok, so you know better than the national writers?
If you haven’t heard krang watched every nfl game and every college game in which a prospect who may be drafted by the cardinals played over the past four years. He’s a super scout.

(Just Justin’ your chops krang)

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
National writers talking about Hollywood Brown right here. Has Brown ever really added much of a downfield dimension?
Brown has a career 11.6 yards per reception (12.1 with Baltimore), a 59.6% catch rate, and a 4.4% drop rate.

In 2023 he was 28th of 81 qualifying receivers in average depth of target, 47th in yards before catch per reception (not surprisingly, Rondale Moore was last!), and 34th best in drop %. (Rashee Rice, KC's only qualifying WR, was 77th of 81 in drop %... oof!)

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Brown has a career 11.6 yards per reception (12.1 with Baltimore), a 59.6% catch rate, and a 4.4% drop rate.

In 2023 he was 28th of 81 qualifying receivers in average depth of target, 47th in yards before catch per reception (not surprisingly, Rondale Moore was last!), and 34th best in drop %. (Rashee Rice, KC's only qualifying WR, was 77th of 81 in drop %... oof!)
I wish I could find that link from a few weeks ago where Hollywood was ranked like 247/250 in deep threat targets over the past few years. He's not good at tracking the ball and he flat out sucks at making catches through contact.

I was flat out wrong about the guy when the Cardinals traded for him because I thought the chemistry with Kyler would matter, because it sometimes does.