Ticket payments coming

seesred

Reaction score
I was wondering...What are you going to do when they want the rest of your money, while they are keeping the game locked up like a prison? I for one am not sure. As big a fan as I think I am since 1988, I'm just not sure I want to pay them till they are ready to give it up for the fans! They have my deposit...Enough is Enough !!!!!!

GBR if you play

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not an issue. Already paid in full! :thumbup:

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As big a fan as I think I am since 1988, I'm just not sure I want to pay them till they are ready to give it up for the fans! They have my deposit...Enough is Enough !!!!!!

Umm, I'm not sure because I aways just pay the whole thing in one shot. But by definition of deposit (and I did not read the fine print from the Cards) if you pay a deposit but don't pay the balance, aren't you out both cash and seats?

TigToad

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I paid in full by the first date. I expect my Superbowl ticket to be announced any day, since judging from the talk on here, there will only be 8 season ticket holders next year.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I paid in full by the first date. I expect my Superbowl ticket to be announced any day, since judging from the talk on here, there will only be 8 season ticket holders next year.

I know a whole slew say they aren't renewing. However I couldn't upgrade my upper deck seats like it tried. Was willing to move into about 9 other sections too and still couldnt move!

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Not worryin about it, already paid.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know a whole slew say they aren't renewing. However I couldn't upgrade my upper deck seats like it tried. Was willing to move into about 9 other sections too and still couldnt move!

Same thing happened to me. I was kind of surprised, considering all the "not renewing" talk.

I paid in full a few days ago. Glad that bill is done with!

OP
OP
seesred

seesred

Reaction score
Just pulled out my statement after coming home from Cabo. It's due Wednesday....I'll get it in. Can't leave this team.

GBR

azfan43

Rookie
Reaction score
I talked the cardinals ticket office and they said that the Wednesday due date is no longer the final due date due to the CBA.

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I talked the cardinals ticket office and they said that the Wednesday due date is no longer the final due date due to the CBA.

I got online yesterday and the website still shows June 1st as the deadline for the balance of payment? Are they supposed to announce something if they changed it? I was planning on paying today if needed but if I got more time I would wait.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I'm nowhere near Arizona, so this isn't an issue for me, but I do have a question about it. Are NFL teams offering complete refunds for games missed? If they aren't, then no one should be giving them any money at this point. If they are, then why wouldn't a season ticket holder pay?

azfan43

Rookie
Reaction score
I can verify what ARZCardinals just said. Just made a follow-up call.They have not even sent out final invoices for final balance payments. They plan to perhaps in a couple weeks and even then they would need still need to give people time.

azfan43

Rookie
Reaction score
I'm nowhere near Arizona, so this isn't an issue for me, but I do have a question about it. Are NFL teams offering complete refunds for games missed? If they aren't, then no one should be giving them any money at this point. If they are, then why wouldn't a season ticket holder pay?

From what I was told on the various calls I have made. They WILL refund the money but only when it is positive games are going to be missed and only a certain time before the game was to be played. So if the first announcement that we are missing the first 3 home games...those will be refunded on X date before the games are to be played. And so on and so on.

OP
OP
seesred

seesred

Reaction score
I understood that if games are cancelled, and you let your money ride, you would get a credit of $5.00 per game per ticket to use at food stands. Beer anyone?

GBR

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score

We were able to move down from row 11 to row 4 and over one section closer to the 50. We were hoping to move to the home side of the stadium, but the rep said they only had seats in our current price range up in row 30.

We're paying the balance, but I am glad I'll have to the end of June. (I've been late the past two years. Never had a problem getting a 2-week extention.)

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
However I couldn't upgrade my upper deck seats like it tried. Was willing to move into about 9 other sections too and still couldnt move!

Same thing happened to me. I was kind of surprised, considering all the "not renewing" talk.

We were able to move down from row 11 to row 4 and over one section closer to the 50.

Wow. I'm guessing that seat relos are easier in the more expensive lower deck. Not a lot of room to move in the cheaper upper.

I tried to re-seat last year, but was told no way. I did get a slight upper deck re-seat this year, just moving my seat closer to the aisle, but could not move down.

From 11 to 4 and a section move is a huge win Jersey. Nice!

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow. I'm guessing that seat relos are easier in the more expensive lower deck. Not a lot of room to move in the cheaper upper.

I tried to re-seat last year, but was told no way. I did get a slight upper deck re-seat this year, just moving my seat closer to the aisle, but could not move down.

I couldn't move my seats down any lower than I was at (row 5 endzone). I added a seat down low, and was looking for 5 together anywhere in the NEZ 5 or lower, no dice. I was able to get my extra seat in row 4 in front of us, a few seats over. We'll work it out.

azfan43

Rookie
Reaction score
I really love my seats. Top of the first level on home side 20. Two seats from the isle. Beer stand 5 feet from the Section entrance. And bathroom directly across the walkway. Everything I need within 30 ft of my seats. :)

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Yup. I was pretty happy. :)

BTW, they DID move the deadline for the balance. They are mailing out final invoices within the week and the final balance will be due in the next few weeks, at least that is what the guy I spoke to said. I hate that you can't pay just part of the balance online. They really need to fix that.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Yay we are still 406 buddies :)

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
i was able to move from 453 row 8 to 451 row 4 on the aisle. That was a huge upgrade to me for a small price difference. I also gave them 8 different sections and told them only eto move me if they could get me closer to row 1 in the uppers.