Then, and now....a 180?

NeverSayDieFan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Hope everyone's new year is off to a great start. I've been thinking the past few days about the current state of the Cardinals. It seems only a few short months ago we felt like we were at the bottom of the barrel. Maybe even below that. Fast-forward to today. A new coach has generated some genuine excitement, a new, seemingly respectable staff is being assembled, and draft day could really impact this team for the better. I consider myself to be a realistic-optimist. Am I blind to our, eh, "short-comings"? NO! I'm just feeling, well, hopeful. Negativity leads to nowhere and it's just plain ol' bad for the heart.

All I'm sayin' is...Maybe....and maybe is a whole better than where we were just a short time ago.

ALL THE BEST, my Cardinal friends!

Mark in SC. :)

Had to laugh the other day. I woke up the sound o someone cutting grass. My next thought was, at this very same moment in the country someone is shoveling SNOW! I laughed out-loud at how absurd that was. Hopefully, the "polar vortex" will be gone soon and people can get back to their regularly-scheduled lives. :)

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't really care about the teams record.atm
I do care in seeing a 180 turnaround at Josh Rosen's development.
Do not get me wrong I'll cheer for wins, but I really want to see growth in Josh Rosen's game.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hope everyone's new year is off to a great start. I've been thinking the past few days about the current state of the Cardinals. It seems only a few short months ago we felt like we were at the bottom of the barrel. Maybe even below that. Fast-forward to today. A new coach has generated some genuine excitement, a new, seemingly respectable staff is being assembled, and draft day could really impact this team for the better. I consider myself to be a realistic-optimist. Am I blind to our, eh, "short-comings"? NO! I'm just feeling, well, hopeful. Negativity leads to nowhere and it's just plain ol' bad for the heart.

All I'm sayin' is...Maybe....and maybe is a whole better than where we were just a short time ago.

Had to laugh the other day. I woke up the sound o someone cutting grass. My next thought was, at this very same moment in the country someone is shoveling SNOW! I laughed out-loud at how absurd that was. Hopefully, the "polar vortex" will be gone soon and people can get back to their regularly-scheduled lives. :)

What you thought was the sound of someone cutting grass was a snowblower.

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score

We had 76 straight hours of below zero temps. Including a morning of -30 (air temp). -55-60 below wind chills.

It's 16 above outside right now; feels like late spring!

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
We had 76 straight hours of below zero temps. Including a morning of -30 (air temp). -55-60 below wind chills.

It's 16 above outside right now; feels like late spring!

We did too, and it sucked. Today I'm in LA and heading out on a cruise ship to Hawaii, so what a difference a few days makes.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard