The NFL is Showing EVERYONE Exactly How Little Respect Steve Keim Has Earned.

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
It was an organizational choice on #1, imo. Keim didn't act on his own. If you want to get down to it BidwilI prob. dictated the #1, mtl.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It also shows WTH were we thinking last year with the trade up for Rosen!? From what I gather about Keim, people around the NFL he is highly regarded. But maybe they know he isn't the most savvy. Obviously. Lol

OP
OP
LoyaltyisaCurse

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
And , to top this off, this is his SEVENTH year as the GM, not his seventh day! This is what makes it even more embarrassing. There really is no reason to keep him employed once this draft is over... seriously!

DRM08

Veteran
Reaction score
It also shows WTH were we thinking last year with the trade up for Rosen!? From what I gather about Keim, people around the NFL he is highly regarded. But maybe they know he isn't the most savvy. Obviously. Lol

Desperation move to be “part of the action” with 4 QB’s in Top 10. Makes you wonder how far down the draft board Rosen would have fallen if Cards did not take him at 10.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
i think this premise is overwrought

we are seeing is (mostly) a reflection of what the NFL thinks about Josh Rosen

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
If we can get Miamis pick and take Parris and Chase Winovich..... I will be fine.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
I would drop my accounts and concentrate on beating Murray too - just because steve Smith rants it - doesn’t make it true! SS is a turd tumbler