The Manchester United FC thread

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
You know, it's crazy to say this, but I'm looking forward to Newcastle having an EASIER fixture next week at Man U LOL Sorry, but you lot know just how tough Man City is this year too.

OP
OP
Shzm13

Shzm13

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Both United and City out of the Champions League. United has injuries all around...What's City's excuse?

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
2 points out of 4th, one point out of fifth place. I would take top five after this suck-o season! At least Rooney got his top goal. Next game he plays in he sets the record for Man U also. Then maybe he goes to China?

Lorenzo

Reaction score
2 points out of 4th, one point out of fifth place. I would take top five after this suck-o season! At least Rooney got his top goal. Next game he plays in he sets the record for Man U also. Then maybe he goes to China?
I think it is more likely he goes to
mLS but who knows. China seems to have all the money but so far it's been a lot of talk with little action.

ManU have been a lot better of late but still not the manU of old. I see the top 6 as all being very close to one another. Everton have surged late as well and have turned out some impressive results. Lekaku would be on my wish list if I were one of the top clubs in the world. there's not a dominant team in the premier league this year for me. Chelsea got ahead of the others and that is the difference.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
"Earlier in the day, Manchester United spurned the chance to move above Arsenal courtesy of a 1-1 draw with AFC Bournemouth at Old Trafford, while Leicester City, Stoke City, Swansea City, Southampton and Crystal Palace all chalked up important wins."

ANOTHER freaking tie! Are they on pace to have a record amount of ties for a Premier League Season?

Lorenzo

Reaction score
"Earlier in the day, Manchester United spurned the chance to move above Arsenal courtesy of a 1-1 draw with AFC Bournemouth at Old Trafford, while Leicester City, Stoke City, Swansea City, Southampton and Crystal Palace all chalked up important wins."

ANOTHER freaking tie! Are they on pace to have a record amount of ties for a Premier League Season?
That was some game. They really made a mess of that one. Zlatan doing his best ruud impression on the penalty. No offense just making a good joke. The ref really messed up at the end letting that all go.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
That was some game. They really made a mess of that one. Zlatan doing his best ruud impression on the penalty. No offense just making a good joke. The ref really messed up at the end letting that all go.
OMG - Watching that game now. How MANY shots on goal can we eff up? Jeezus! This season it has been crazy how many point blank shots have been missed.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
If you remove the slow start they would be higher on the table. They have been a lot better of late in the premiership even with that result.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Except they took a big step back against a team that had NEVER scored at Old Trafford, and that team played short a player almost all game, plus we gave them a penalty shot on a SUPER poor defensive play, then missed SEVERAL point blank shots in that game. That was probably the most painful match to watch all season.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Except they took a big step back against a team that had NEVER scored at Old Trafford, and that team played short a player almost all game, plus we gave them a penalty shot on a SUPER poor defensive play, then missed SEVERAL point blank shots in that game. That was probably the most painful match to watch all season.
Oh I agree It was bad. they have improved some this season but still are a ways off of being the dominant side that they are expected to be.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Well, supposedly everyone had them not being in the top five this year, except the new coach told everyone he could get the team to compete for the top this year. With the talent we do have, I am thinking we are underperforming, imho. Seems like we just do not seem as well coached.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
I think that is probably the worst job to take on in the world. There has to be patience and I think JM is doing ok. Better than the last two if I recall correct. Honestly I think there is a slight talent gap between MU and Chelsea mainly in the midfield and defense. Hazard presented a lot of problems before the send off of Herrera. They seemed to have a bounty on him because they could not account for him properly.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA