The Big Lebowski Sequel

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
Pretty funny. I wonder what they have in store. For the millions of us that adore this film, they definitely got our attention.

My favorite comedy of all time.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
The most brilliant noir comedy of all time, and they want to go and make a sequel, what, 20 years + later? Ugh!

I thought it was saying the Dude will have a message for us during the superbowl. There isn't actually a movie is there? I don't think you could keep that a secret.

Agree. Most brilliant noir comedy of all time.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
didnt they do a fake sequel before the super bowl last year?? Or a fake movie of some sort?

my guess is this is the same.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
didnt they do a fake sequel before the super bowl last year?? Or a fake movie of some sort?

Not sure how you can pull off a fake sequel in this day in age. I never got the impression from the video clip this was an actual movie.

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score

Wasnt that the Crocodile Dundee sequel that turned out to be a Australian Tourism commercial?

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I thought it was saying the Dude will have a message for us during the superbowl. There isn't actually a movie is there? I don't think you could keep that a secret.

Agree. Most brilliant noir comedy of all time.

Oh, maybe I misunderstood. The thread title contains sequel and I didn't realize it was a video and not a pic in the tweet.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
That is one of my favorite TV edits..... It just goes on and on.... They had no idea what to keep doing there

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson