Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When is this on? I was going to give it a try because I'm in love with Summer Glau but I don't even know what night and channel it it.

TBaslim

Planet Orange
Reaction score
When is this on? I was going to give it a try because I'm in love with Summer Glau but I don't even know what night and channel it it.

All the episodes are available streaming and free from Fox's website.

And Summer Glau rocks.

coyoteshockeyfan

Fool In The Rain
Supporting Member
Reaction score
While watching the scene tonight with the FBI agents getting thrown into the pool, I couldn't help but realize how spoiled we are with the urban combat scenes from 24, which made the one tonight kind of underwhelming in comparison. Not a bad way to end the season (even though tonight's episode wasn't meant to be the season finale), there's a lot of potential for next year. It would be a shame if this is the last we see of the show, hopefully FOX will bring it back for next season.

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
While watching the scene tonight with the FBI agents getting thrown into the pool, I couldn't help but realize how spoiled we are with the urban combat scenes from 24, which made the one tonight kind of underwhelming in comparison. Not a bad way to end the season (even though tonight's episode wasn't meant to be the season finale), there's a lot of potential for next year. It would be a shame if this is the last we see of the show, hopefully FOX will bring it back for next season.

No way, I thought it was fantastic. It was moving, slow...and spoke volumes of what James Ellison was seeing.

You have to be in his shoes...the guy was on the verge of finding out what it's really all about...and you see men being thrown one by one over the railing and it must have been devastating for James to see.

Damn fine season finale...they'd better bring it back.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
No way, I thought it was fantastic. It was moving, slow...and spoke volumes of what James Ellison was seeing.

You have to be in his shoes...the guy was on the verge of finding out what it's really all about...and you see men being thrown one by one over the railing and it must have been devastating for James to see.

Damn fine season finale...they'd better bring it back.

I agree 100%...wonder whats up with Cameron, did she get all the flesh cooked off of her or what? That explosion wasn't enough to destroy her but it might prevent her from being presentable in public anymore.

I really like Brian Austin Green as Kyle Reese's big brother and Johns Uncle. I had my doubts about him at first but he is developing into a strong character.

This show better be back--how can garbage like Are you smarter than a 5th grader? Tell the truth and all those reality dancing shows make it but good shows like this Friday Night Lights & Journeyman struggle?

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
This show better be back--how can garbage like Are you smarter than a 5th grader? Tell the truth and all those reality dancing shows make it but good shows like this Friday Night Lights & Journeyman struggle?

Simple. Because more people watch those reality shows. It's not the producers of Friday Night Lights and Journeyman's fault, it's the audience.

green machine

I rule at posting
Reaction score
I agree 100%...wonder whats up with Cameron, did she get all the flesh cooked off of her or what? That explosion wasn't enough to destroy her but it might prevent her from being presentable in public anymore.

I really like Brian Austin Green as Kyle Reese's big brother and Johns Uncle. I had my doubts about him at first but he is developing into a strong character.

Didn't she save all the skin from that one terminator that they burned up, or did she end up destroying that too?

ActingWild

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
GreenMachine, you might be on to something there. I don't remember her destroying the flesh and wondered why she was bothering to take the skin off to begin with...perhaps that's why the writers did that.

My wife and I are hoping it makes it back for another season. (Good to see BDH's on the tube...so long as it doesn't keep them from making another movie) :)

Last edited:

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Simple. Because more people watch those reality shows. It's not the producers of Friday Night Lights and Journeyman's fault, it's the audience.

I know that, I just can't understand the entertainment value of that crap.

coyoteshockeyfan

Fool In The Rain
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Didn't she save all the skin from that one terminator that they burned up, or did she end up destroying that too?
Yeah, good call. I don't think we saw her destroy the skin. Also, in one of the earlier episodes she kept one bar of the coltan from the truck they destroyed, maybe in case she needed to repair her metal skeleton later on?

green machine

I rule at posting
Reaction score

From the article...
When asked if he gets sick of people asking whether or not John and Cameron will have a romance, Dekker laughed and said he actually likes it! He thinks the idea...

Yeah I'll bet he likes the idea...who wouldn't?!

Also, this is great news, this show better come back.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like the show but was disappointed in the season finale. It was boring and anticlimactic. Glad the show is coming back though.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
Just recently finished this up. Fun show, I'm definitely on board for future seasons. I really liked the way they filmed the pool scene at the end. It gave me an eerie feeling seeing them crash into the water one by one in slow motion. It really demonstrated how helpless people are against those things. David Silver was a great addition. I haven't seen him in anything since 90210.