Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought it was entertaining. I'll continue to watch.

I liked the show. I will continue to watch. I have a feeling this is one of those shows that will continue to get better as it goes along. That's OK with me.

Angel

Registered
Reaction score
I liked it enough to tune in for the 2nd episode---and will continue to watch, it is not really what I expected.

Replacement girl terminator is strangely endearing, sonny is kind of wimpy --but then the weight of the world has been resting on his shoulders for awhile-- :) , I don't like Sarah character much , she’s more bluster than kick butt, though as posted above it seems like the type of show that gets better with time maybe she'll grow on me.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I liked it enough to tune in for the 2nd episode---and will continue to watch, it is not really what I expected.

Replacement girl terminator is strangely endearing, sonny is kind of wimpy --but then the weight of the world has been resting on his shoulders for awhile-- :) , I don't like Sarah character much , she’s more bluster than kick butt, though as posted above it seems like the type of show that gets better with time maybe she'll grow on me.

Replacement girl terminator is from Firefly/Serenity, my favorite character in that series.

Wimpy John is from Heroes season 1, he was a wimp/nerd type there too.

Sarah is from 300, she was a strong woman in that movie hopefully she can pull that off in the series eventually.

Angel

Registered
Reaction score
Replacement girl terminator is from Firefly/Serenity, my favorite character in that series.

Wimpy John is from Heroes season 1, he was a wimp/nerd type there too.

Sarah is from 300, she was a strong woman in that movie hopefully she can pull that off in the series eventually.

Okay if it hasn't been mentioned yet its scary impressive how much info you retain. ;)

After reading your post I could actually picture them in their respective roles, having tuned into all of the shows, but while on screen I couldn't place them, just knew I had caught them in something else---I am terrible with remembering actor names.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
OK plot hole...nothing can travel through time that is not living flesh or surrounded by living flesh so how did that metal terminator skull make the time jump with them?

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK plot hole...nothing can travel through time that is not living flesh or surrounded by living flesh so how did that metal terminator skull make the time jump with them?

While we are at it, why does thier hair make it, but not their clothing?

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If it wasn't for this writer strike I would probably not have made it through the second episode. I'm desperate though.

Joe

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I guess I missed that. The only part I heard is that you couldn't take anything with you on the trip. I guess that would be a plot hole. However, name me one show that doesn't.

It's still a fun show to watch so far.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I guess I missed that. The only part I heard is that you couldn't take anything with you on the trip. I guess that would be a plot hole. However, name me one show that doesn't.

It's still a fun show to watch so far.

They didn't say that in the TV show but in the original Terminator movie when they are interrogating Reese in the police station they ask him why he didn't just bring a "ray gun" back.

A lot of shows have plot holes but to me this one wasn't necessary, its not like they needed to keep that other terminator that lost his head. When they can travel in time why not just send another? Plus the guys who make this show have to know a lot of "fan boys" are going to pick up on that right away.

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
I like it. But if they create some sort of love story between John and the female terminator I may stop watching immediately. You can already see the tension building between the two in some scenes.

Skratchy_Seal

Registered
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one that wondered why she started acting like the 'Arnold' terminator all of a sudden in ep. 3?

She seemed a bit more human in the other episodes. I thought she was supposed to be a special machine, since that one terminator couldn't identify her.

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one that wondered why she started acting like the 'Arnold' terminator all of a sudden in ep. 3?

She seemed a bit more human in the other episodes. I thought she was supposed to be a special machine, since that one terminator couldn't identify her.

You aren't the only one, I wrote about that in my blog and others around the net have asked the same thing.

She's gone all weird when in the first episode, she picked him up with smiles and all like she was a real girl.

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score

I asked my GF this same question. (She's a huge Terminator fan. I know. weird.) She said that the female terminator was probably programmed to act a certain way, which is how she acted towards John. But beyond that, everything else is "new" to her.

earthsci

That Rapscallion!!
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Still watching. I may like it more just because I love the whole mythology. As bad as many thought T3 was, I liked it. Reese's brother seems like a good add.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn