TE Coach and Offensive Quality Coach Hired from College ranks

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
:) That website is annoying.

It's super-annoying. I don't blame them for doing whatever they have to do to ensure that they get whatever income they have from the experience, but it's a disaster to navigate.

I'm just impressed that, point by point, they basically were saying exactly what I did in my post. :thumbup: for me.

Catfish

Registered
Reaction score
Here is a pretty good description of what Quality Control coaches do.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_17198145

Great link-----it provides wonderful insight into the quality control positions.

For those of you who seem apprehensive about what is taking place in our coaching ranks, take some comfort from this. While Michael and Keim made the hire of BA, it is almost certain that Keim, Licht, and BA have selected the actual coaching hires. BA has targeted great coaching talent, (some of the best in the league). BA has also apparently noted that the Cards have some untapped talent on the roster, and he and his staff are enthused about getting some productivity out of it. Keim, meanwhile, has not wasted time in bringing in the talent that BA has selected. He has been efficient, (and moreover effective), at getting new hires done and aboard.

This is no longer a FO that moves at a snail's pace. This whole FO and Staff have agreed on a plan of action, and are well into putting it in place. When they go so far as to ensure that their staff includes prospects for the future, such as the quality control positions they are bringing in, I think that speaks volumes for their total preparation for long term growth.

Across the board, BA and Keim have selected the very top notch teaching people, bar none. Their purpose is to provide schooling on proper technique and form, so as to eliminate mistakes and penalties. They believe in the saying 'Cards won't beat Cards', and intend to make that a reality as opposed to simply talking about it. If they have taken this much care in the selection of the staff, I am confident that they will take at least as much care in the preparation of the roster for the upcoming season.